Jun 13th 2007 12:28PM 5. imp hunters mark over effeincey (sp) just means he made an already small mana pool even smaller, so thats not good.
I misspoke. I meant Imp Conc shot instead of Imp hunters mark.
Jun 13th 2007 12:24PM Wow...all i have to say is wow.
1. Hawk Eye is extremly useful in staying out of many many bosses AOE in 5 mans, which is where this hunter normally lives.
2. we have a case of overkill here with the trapping, in other words, the person thinking thier traps are more important than they are. You dont need all this extra jazz to trap well, you just need a brain. If you ever actaully have to CC that many mobs, you're screwed anyways because of random breaks THAT YOU CANT RETRAP because of cooldowns and dots. so thats the dumbest idea ever.
3. This hunter should never raid. Ever.
4. missing out on mortal shots is a mistake simply because why take the higher crit build if you cant take advantage of the crits and add 30% more to them?
5. imp hunters mark over effeincey (sp) just means he made an already small mana pool even smaller, so thats not good.
6. Imp conc shot? if he wants to pvp he should pvp, not this half assed i wanna trap in 5 mans and pvp! cause traps are soon to me meaningless in pvp. Other than that it does not help him much at all.
7. if this hunter has imp aspect of hawk, then he has no real shot rotation and is pretty much a clicker (not a bad thing the clicking), which means his dps sucks so bad in 5 mans i wouldnt bring him anyways.
8. someone find a real hunters build to look over, because this on is an insult to SV hunters.
70 SV hunter