Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • patrick
  • Member Since Mar 9th, 2006

Are you patrick? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
Joystiq15 Comments
Engadget1 Comment
Joystiq Nintendo4 Comments
WoW40 Comments
Massively1 Comment

Recent Comments:

Super Crate Box iOS players collect a million crates in under a day {Joystiq}

Jan 5th 2012 3:50PM I've found that the buttons are either too small, or placed awkwardly. 90% of my deaths happen because my thumbs come down and don't actually hit the buttons. The other 10% is because my thumbs cover the botton of the level.

Maybe it's because I'm used to playing it on the Winnitron, but the ios control scheme is a headache.

Great game though.

BioWare: Mac version of Star Wars: The Old Republic is something it's 'looking at next' {Massively}

Jan 2nd 2012 1:34PM Yikes, lots of ignorant comments.. I thought pc users were a little less naive these days.

On topic, this is the only thing keeping me from diving into swtor. I'll only add a windows partition to my machines for GW2. Sorry, Bioware but here's to the future!

BlizzCon 2011: Pet battles introduced in Pandaria {WoW}

Oct 21st 2011 5:04PM I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each None-Combat Pet to understand
The power that's inside

Non-Combat Pet, its you and me
I know it's my destiny
Non-Combat Pet, oh, you're my best friend
In a world we must defend
Non-Combat Pet, a heart so true
Our courage will pull us through

You teach me and I'll teach you
Noooooooon-Coooombaaaaat Peeeeet

BlizzCon 2011: Mega Bloks Thrall figure and more {WoW}

Oct 19th 2011 11:13AM Megabloks, the ultimate sell-outs. Have they ever sold a set that wasn't a tie in with some franchise?

Cataclysm hotfixes for Dec. 21 {WoW}

Dec 22nd 2010 9:11AM I thought blizz was reverted the one meta gem from requiring more blues than reds back to more red than blue... Did they ever mention something about reverting their decision to revert the change? Did I just miss that?

Cataclysm hotfixes for Dec. 20 {WoW}

Dec 21st 2010 5:55AM Blizzard needs to remove the dot component of Wyvern Sting completely. It does pitiful damage and is ignored by everyone anyway... And the worst part, it make's Wyvern Sting pretty garbage in terms of a cc as you can't cc a mob again after for 6 seconds because you have this dot ticking for like 100....

Dear Blizzard, remove the Wyvern Sting dot and make it a 1 min cc in pve like everything else.

Thank you.

Cataclysm is live ... except not quite [updated] {WoW}

Dec 7th 2010 4:08AM Logged in perfectly fine, was the first one in Vashjir.. Unfortunately there is 6 seconds of delay between doing anything and seeing it happen.

Goodnight Azeroth, maybe you'll be playable in the morning.

Tuesday Morning Post: Altoholics Anonymous edition {WoW}

Nov 30th 2010 11:11AM I tried to quest in Durotar but every single mob is dead. Always. Even the critters.

Troll druids are a plague.

Patch 4.0.3a: What's in The Shattering, what's not {WoW}

Nov 23rd 2010 11:08AM ....oh crap, forgot.

What an inconvenience, I have to FLY to Warsong Hold and then WAIT for a Zepplin to Org? DAMN YOU DEATHWING!!!!