Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • rich
  • Member Since Jul 5th, 2007

Are you rich? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW15 Comments

Recent Comments:

Mind Flay gets bigger crits, better beams {WoW}

Sep 10th 2008 1:19PM About freeking time. And now Int and spell crit wont be a waisted
stat for shadow priests. I cant wait to try this out.

Mind Flay gets bigger crits, better beams {WoW}

Sep 10th 2008 1:17PM About freeking time. And now Int and spell crit wont be a waisted stat for shadow priests. I cant wait to try this out.


Breakfast Topic: The Zul'Aman speed bump {WoW}

Feb 6th 2008 1:48PM Helping, There are many guilds like mine that are much mor casual and getting a 25 man raid together is just not going to happen. With ZA we are not forced to farm Kara and PVP for gear.

Legendary ranged weapon confirmed {WoW}

Feb 6th 2008 1:02PM If there was ANY chance at all that I would ever see the inside of SunWell 25-man i would be excited. but since i wont, its more of the elite get eliter while the rest don't.

Gratz to Nihilum in advance.

Enter to win a $5k Dell WoW Edition notebook {WoW}

Dec 19th 2007 12:34PM aliance

WoW Ace Updater for the Mac offers another update solution for Mac users {WoW}

Nov 30th 2007 1:02PM Actually james, read the page he linked to. at the bottom are links to the mac versions including the new WoW Ace Updater for mac os x.


2.4 on PTRs this year {WoW}

Nov 19th 2007 3:06PM @23 and 21

I think his point is content that is not in an instance. I would love to see new lands and towns open up. I dont know the numbers but if you are looking at 2% of the population in large instances, then the other 98% isnt. I would wager that 50-60% are running around the rest of the world enjoying quests, farming and working on professions. Why not work that content more.

The trouble with happiness {WoW}

Nov 16th 2007 3:55PM Ok, well as a 70 hunter Im not one you would think would disagree, but feeding your pet is a necessary part of being a hunter. Im not talking lore or any crap like that. Think about it this way, when happy they have +125% dam increase. What would the point of that being permanent be. I could possibly see setting the 100% mark as a base at 70 but its like using potions, stat food, or weapon buffs (oil and such) its just part of the game.

What I would like changed is where you get the food. I primarily use a cat, and with meat and fish as a diet, I hate having to run from town to town before an instance run only to find they sell fruit...

In my opinion, Stable Masters should have food for sale of all types. it would make sense if they care for your pets. Considering the stops a hunter has had to make to get ammo(thank you for the new ammo vendor), food, water, and then get to the instance. it can be a real pain and gives people to hate hunters that much more.

Im happy to hear you are going to be able to feed your pets during battle, but remember this wont do much good unless you recall your pet. Damage or poisons will cancel out the feeding effect. This really will only be for long boss fights. (seems like a "duh", but some people dont know that)