Nov 9th 2007 2:30PM Sounds like the start of a new paid character change.
It could even scale.
$5 to change your skin, hair, and face,
+$5 to change your sex
+$5 to change your race.
Restrictions: must chose a race of your faction and with your class type (sorry druids and shaman) will have no effect on racial mount selection, current reputation status, or racial abilities.
So for $15 you can have a gnome warior with a tiger mount and all the racials of a night elf.
Where do I sign up ;)
Aug 24th 2007 3:41PM Well, there seems to be a split in opinions here. My opinion, I think if you cant run the whole instance you should not run it at all. Only exception would be if you and some friends or guild mates are farming gear or rep and have agreed ahead of time that one or all may leave early.
As for etiquette, you were with in your right, but you may want to warn the early leaver that you are going to look for a replacement. The LFG system does still work when you are in a fun group. It will not allow auto inviting, but it will let you search for players interested in the instance.
So to sum up.
1. Ask the group if they wish to proceed for the next 20 min and then find an alt (they should have a say)
2. Let the early leaver know what the groups decision is.
3. if you are going to keep going till they have to leave, take drink breaks to find a replacement.
As for etiquette for the early leaver:
1. upfront notification of time schedule.
2. FIND AN APPROPRIATE REPLACEMENT FOR YOUR SELF
3. if you are a healer or tank (much harder to replace) dont go if you dont have time.
4. In all cases listed above, real life comes in to play. Emergencies happen and cant be avoided. These rules apply to know time lines. Work, school, bed, food... know your schedule and be polite. If the emergency allows, try to help find a replacement.
Jul 9th 2007 3:49PM "Keep quite guys, if he sees us he wont lead us to his Pot-O-Gold"
Jul 9th 2007 3:41PM "i have the strangest feeling... like I'm being followed"
Jul 5th 2007 3:36PM Shadow Priest and Enhancement Shaman work really well for PVE.
Both can rez
Shaman can reincarnate
Shaman with 2 hearths and ghost wolf is great for running back to town in a bind.
Warlock and hunter, tried it, just not that good.