Aug 13th 2011 8:50AM Blizzard games in general feel much more alive than any other game out there.
Aug 9th 2011 6:47PM THIS will be Samwise Didiers personal ingame-monument before a long WarCraft cycle will slowly end after the 5th "Sargeras" expansion, and a new cycle might begin with WarCraft IV (RTS).
Aug 9th 2011 10:36AM Since there is no "Edit" function:
The "Follower of the Spear God" pandaren belong to the horde.
Aug 9th 2011 10:28AM Features of "Mists of Pandaria":
- You have the option to start as "Mistgard" pandaren (Alliance) or "Follower of the Spear God" pandaren - see Samwise Didier's pandaren artworks for more info - and explore Pandaria starter content from level 1 to 20.
- Your second option is to play a pandaren hero, most likely the brewmaster, and explore Pandaria content from 65 (or 75) up to 90, incl. a cool introduction to your hero class.
- Your third option is to stick with your main char and travel to Pandaria, similar to the Vashj'ir event. Your leaders are Jaina Proudmoore (alliance) or Thrall (after his return to the horde). Something catastrophic happens which forces you to explore the "Mists of Pandaria" (and find new allies).
- The final boss is naga queen Azshara, who searches for artifacts on Pandaria to call upon the help of an Old God (whoever that is and whatever the plan is).
- Sargeras, the evil himself, will not appear before the 5th WoW expansion.
Aug 3rd 2011 10:50AM Here comes my next multi-passenger mount with vendors abord. And Horde gets that awesome "Coffin Hauler" with the freakin' awesome Ettin as "horse".
Aug 3rd 2011 8:43AM @ "I would like to point out that the 800 lb gorilla in the room just had a 799lb gorilla move in next to it."
Right, with at least 500 lb of pure FAT. :)
Aug 2nd 2011 9:29PM I've just asked the Chen Stormstout figure on my desk, and he said yes, this is the title of the 4th WoW expansion.
Aug 2nd 2011 9:04PM No, the international codes 009 and 041 only seems to appear on Blizzard's online games trademarks.
Jul 24th 2011 11:50AM After reading on MMO-C that the "Vengeance of the Void" memo is fake, I'm not so sure anymore after Cryptozoic's announcement of a 3rd playable faction, even if it's only for the TCG yet. Starting as a bipedal Naga mutation in Nazjatar or as an Ethereal on Argus? Yes, please.
Jul 19th 2011 12:47PM I really don't understand why Blizzard ditched the patch 3.2/3.3 emblem-only system incl. all 5 set items. It was perfect:
- 1 lower stats tier set for raid beginners for emblems
- 1 better stats tier set for normal raiders for token
- 1 even better stats tier set for hc raiders for token
All sets looked the same, except for the colors. If you were a successful hc raider, everyone could see it by the color of your set.
The problem wasn't - as the devs now claim - that they went way to far with this system/itemization and made it all too easy. No, the truth - of which they don't talk about obviously - is that they delivered Cataclysm way, way too late. If Cataclysm would have been ready for release by summer 2010, as originally planned, then the aforementioned itemization would have been perfect. Now they are back to the crappy, Tigole-style content-blocking with random token and try to sell that as "back to the roots - we make it all harder again". It's BS, the random system has proven itself as bad and unfair, it has been replaced by a better system in WotLK 3.2/3.3, and now it causes nothing but problems because the casuals just can't keep up with the progress anymore. Nerf after nerf after nerf had to be applied via hotfixes since the release of Cataclysm, harder heroics (ZA/ZG) have become necessary to equip players for tier 11, and all this because they dumped the fine emblem-only system of WotLK 3.2/3.3. It was just a plain dumb decision.