Dec 8th 2010 8:55AM Sure, I'll take it.
Oct 9th 2008 3:49PM They're giving it away free? It must be good.
May 6th 2008 3:09PM I remember playing with this technology 5 or so years ago. This technology is not new, however, the application is somewhat novel.
Apr 25th 2008 1:04AM Heh, I never post but I think I can add something here:
* Nether Protection definitely does not interfere
* "available means to stay alive" for me is Healthstones, Nightmare Seeds, Battlemaster's Audacity, and Potions
* Stat order for this fight is Fire resist (until 365), stamina, and lastly spell hit (I've had CoD resist, and its a pain)
* Soul Fire when he has 3 seconds left to his human phase and Shadowburn if things get hairy on the aggro pick-up.
* I've heard "Divine Intervention" will remove the debuffs, but could never get a pally to sacrifice themselves for me.
* Once I have sufficient aggro (which is fairly easy) I stop spamming Searing Pain and do a DPS spell rotation
* During the final phase, when both forms are out, I use a couple Searing Pains on the demon and DPS the Elf form
* When I'm 21/40, I sacrifice an Imp for the +fire buff (admittedly I don't know if this is a good idea or not) and get another lock in my group with an imp.
* Also group with a Pally or Shaman is beneficial for there Fire Resist Buff
Most fun I've had in WoW, thanks blizzard!
Jul 25th 2007 7:32PM Good luck to everyone (Especially me!)