Feb 15th 2012 1:19PM I agree, the shine on the armor is awesome!!
Feb 15th 2012 10:20AM SUN is such and underated game! looks like its time to visit there again!
Feb 15th 2012 10:20AM SUN is such a good game. Thank goodness their forums are back up. Maybe it is time to revisit my toons...or grab new ones. Love the shiny armor!
Feb 2nd 2012 4:07PM Global Maple Story has been down off an on for 3 weeks, sometimes 12 hours at a time. Rollbacks, stability issues....etc. Game freezes, timed contests being impossible to complete. For such a successful company how can their customer service be horrible. After another 8+ hour downtime yesterday it seems to be doing well. The even put off their update that was supposed to be Yesterday until the issues with the hardware etc. is over....but we will see.
I wish someone would do an article on all the craziness of the last 3 weeks.
Jan 30th 2012 7:41AM How could you have a week in Review without the troubles of Maple Story and the downtime, daily maint, server issues and compensation then more instability then more downtime, then rollbacks, then more maint...it was horrible, well it still is cuz it is still down. (Global Maple Story btw)
Jan 4th 2012 8:51PM Sorry couldnt get over the whole click to move thing, seemed a little grindy too
Jan 4th 2012 11:42AM Nexon did server maint for a few hours this morning on MS and everything seems back to normal, here is the compensation etc. on Maple Story:
* If you didn't receive your guaranteed items from the 12/23 Hot Time event, you will be compensated.
* The Golden Temple will be open, with free entry.
* There will be 2x EXP every weekday from 4-6 PM Pacific.
* Everyday Hot Time events at 4:30 PM Pacific (1/5 - 1/11)
* New year welcome back gifts for players who meet certain requirements (details to come)
* New player gifts for will be given out.
* Cash Shop update (new): 1 NX Nebula Conductor (weapon cover), Mount Gachapon Tickets, discounted Miracle Cubes and Gachapon Tickets, Best of 2011 sale
* Cash Shop update (ending): Holiday Surprise boxes, current permanent decorative equipment, 99 NX Santa gear, Shielding Wards and Safety Scrolls, Store Permit Sale, Magic Music Box
Jan 3rd 2012 4:06PM It is true, there are literally thousands of Maple Story players stuck because when they log in, it says "already logged in" and they are stuck not able to access any toon until a server check or reset (some have been stuck for over 20 days). Their customer service must the THE worst in all MMO land.
Dec 31st 2011 4:52AM This model has been around for years, ever hear of AirWarrior? Started on AOL then moved online, then EA sports bought and killed it. I will probably play both as I was in a Relaxed Realism server on AW, I just dont like spinning out LOL.
Dec 30th 2011 8:51AM Havent played wow in almost 3 years, have been looking for a replacement since, tried em all...hopefully in 2012 there will be something...