Feb 7th 2010 3:38PM Piano intro to Mad World during the GOW ad campaign. It ruined the song via overplay on the tubes... :( It still is an okay song, though.
May 25th 2008 2:22AM I have a few, as a shadow priest. They all involve my own deaths...
1) Curator - shadow word: death'd myself
2) Heroic Steamvaults Warlord Kali-whatever- I pulled aggro, so I faded and waited to resume dps. I survived the hit but the tank wasn't geared so the healer just kept healing the tank. Trinket + Inner Focus + Mind Blast + Shadow Word: Death. Only after I died did I see the "spell reflect" buff on the boss.
3) Prince Malchazzar - Shadow Word: Death'd myself during an Enfeeble
4) Netherspite: Standing in the blue beam, and Vampiric Embracing to stay alive quite easily...and then not moving when a void zone appeared below me and dying.
There's more but I can't remember them.
Dec 17th 2007 10:40AM Hehe. Great shot and nice write up. :) Good start to a good day
Sep 3rd 2007 8:00PM "Is it fair to make a certain class respec this often in order to DPS efficiently?"
That is all
Aug 24th 2007 6:58AM I only got 3 funny ones
The Panty Police
Wildly Inept Knights
Jun 26th 2007 10:55AM "In heaven, you get to choose your halo! I picked the skull!"
Jun 19th 2007 6:41AM There are 2 or 3 really good movies on the site - if you've got time while the servers are down, check them out!
Jun 12th 2007 9:04AM Guess who!
May 31st 2007 6:40PM I have a few:
4. My first character was a mage. I had this skill called Polymorph with a funny lookin' sheep icon. I said, "No...no f'ing way. There's no way." Then I used it on a chicken. I have never laughed so hard! BAAAAAH.
3. I was introduced to WoW by a friend, a level 60 NE rogue. He had his wintersaber tiger in IF, and was walkin around - I was pretty impressed at how busy the place was. Then I asked him to kill some stuff, so he went to the FP. I was like "hmm. So when does it load?" Johnny just kinda laughed and focused on the ground - and I saw ppl fighting while he was flying overhead. The first thing I said was "So, when you fly, you ACTUALLY fly?"
2. The defining moment was back in the glory days of AV, when honorable kills actually meant something. Seeing my brother play his hunter at the Stormpike Graveyard chokepoint, and watching 10-15 players from each side duke it out with full AOE and DPS grindage - watching warriors charge heroically - watching druids pounce the healers in the back - seeing numbers fly as he Volley'd the rogues and paladins in the middle of the road...it was awesome.
May 30th 2007 5:30PM Good ones:
10. "Come on guys the convention is tomorrow and I don't think we are ready"
15. "Damn it, Steve! It's *LEFT* foot, right foot, step step, twirl!"
19. "Man, these costumes are awesome!!"
25. "Why are you looking at me like that!? This is *totally* where human girls come to hang out!"
39. "Learning from previous mistakes, Goldilocks took a more stealthy approach this time."
53. "LF1M healer (prefer Furlbog Gardener) for SW Cath GTG"
57. "Ok, remember the plan. We are four hidiously deformed Dwarven brothers applying for a home equity loan. And this time Johnson, don't bite the bankers head off!"
60. "What's the expiration date on these Deviate Fish?"
80. "I think we've been spotted! Quick! Act natural!"
89. "So the High Priest walks into a bar... he's right behind me, isn't he?"