Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Condord4myt
  • Member Since Mar 23rd, 2006

Are you Condord4myt? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
Joystiq4 Comments
WoW1 Comment

Recent Comments:

Nintendo "Revolution" now called "Wii" [update 6] {Joystiq}

Apr 28th 2006 9:53AM to whoever wrote this article, STFU alright. I happened to love teh controller, as do 95% of the people I know (the other 5% are fanboys of one kind or another and don't lsten to real world logic). this controller is a beautiful thing: Nintendo's finally realized that not all gamers are right handed(previously all analogs are on the left side and all buttons on the right, which irritated me). Plus now we can play a game and take a drink of something without having to pause and put the controller down(doesn't seem like a bid deal at first, but trust me on this)

Halo 3 coming spring 2007 {Joystiq}

Apr 2nd 2006 10:57PM don't count PS3 out of the loop yet. I don't care what anyone says, it's nothing but fanboyism and conspiracy theories to call the yay/nay factor of a console(or anything for that matter) before you can get your hands on it. and considering that I never understood why Halo was so good (I've played both front to back, they suck), I doubt I'm even going to bother looking at this one. Also, what ever happened to the PC version of Halo 2? all i know is that it's going ot require Windows Vista(the new OS) to run.

Wisps: Really the New Alliance Race? {WoW}

Apr 2nd 2006 10:50PM Blizz has an immaculate track record thus far, which is really sayin somethin considering how old their getting. It would be really sad for them to shoot themselves in the foot by having the alliance race be wisps, and especially sad for them to shoot themselves again in the head by introducing Permanent Death, though I know there'd be someone who would try to be l331455 and get thier wisp up to lvl 70.

Halo 3 coming spring 2007 {Joystiq}

Apr 2nd 2006 10:44PM they also said that about Duke Nukem Forever

Region-free PS3, free online multiplayer confirmed {Joystiq}

Mar 23rd 2006 9:44PM this has hidden meaning written all over it. Game developers, Sony espically, are really good at making claims that only vaguely represent the finished product. If Sony actually does succeed in this regard, props to them. with thier recent track record with how SOE's handled thier titles(how the hell do you screw up an MMO based on Star Wars?)and thier proprietary(meaning evil) developing software, these guys need a break.

Will it break XBL's track record? hard to tell, the service alone doesn't make a product good: it needs to be effective, easy, and cheap. and more to the point, the games themselves actually have to be worth playing (of which Sony has never been able to convince me). and all we can tell is that this service (supposedly) will exist. let's not make judgement calls until we can actually play the thing, which it's starting to look like will be in 2007.