Apr 5th 2010 9:31AM As long as we're turning April Fool's jokes into reality, can someone get to work on the iCade NAO! :D http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/iCade.shtml?icpg=Carousel_iCade_1
Dec 19th 2007 7:15PM I can has Horde?
Please and thank you!
Aug 20th 2007 4:55PM I've had endless laughs with some of the NPC dialogue in the game. Here are some of my favorites (in order of when I found the corresponding screenshots):
(1) Solo quest in Area 52 where you bring something back to a goblin. He does something dangerous and unwise with it, it blows up and a "Doctor" is summoned. After a bunch of talk back and forth he says "Dammit, Boots, I'm a doctor not a priest! Clear!!!"
(2) Below one of the Manaforges in Netherstorm, you encounter Agent Ya-six who gives you a mission. And he sends you off with a reflection of himself to help you out. As the reflection appears the conversation goes like this:
Reflection of Ya-six says: Look at that handsome grouping of chaotic energies!
Agent Ya-six says: Oh stop! You're going to make me turn red and then someone is going to mistake me for Ethereum and kill me.
(3) The quest text for "Ripple Recovery" and "A Sticky Situation" from The Hinterlands. For brevity, I'll just say that it ends with the quest-giver's comment, "Onward - for great booze!"
(4) From Apothecary Dithers at The Bulwark while on your quest for the Scholomance Key. Part of the quest text: "I'm an apothecary, not a banker. If I had gold lying around, I certainly wouldn't be here. ... I guess I said the quiet part out loud again. Oops."
and probably my favorite...
(5) When you complete the turn-in for the quest "Of Thistleheads and Eggs..." you give a Rotten Arakkoa Egg to Tobias the Filth Gorger in Shattrath City. When you do so, he takes it, eats it, then walks a few steps away and belches loudly. Then everyone in about a 20 yard radius starts puking green slime all over the place and this little kid named Gordie yells "It's a complete and total barf-o-rama! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" -- which is a reenactment of the pie-eating contest and barf scene from the movie "Stand By Me" Totally hilarious!