Mar 22nd 2009 9:53PM North's Chariot Reins
Use: Click to summon a chariot pulled by four ethereal horses.
Jan 4th 2007 5:14PM Oldbear, pleeeease tell me Zoidberg is the lowest rank available. It just wouldn't be Futurama if Zoidy is above anyone.
Jan 2nd 2007 4:24PM "Weee, I'm floating!"
"Wha?? Gnomes can't float in the air, that's water!"
Dec 30th 2006 3:01PM I've had several warrior buddies tell me slam is useful...but I've never used it! I don't think I ever bought past rank 1.
On my druid...cat form? :P
Dec 19th 2006 7:30PM Between my two level 60s I have about 180 days played, and I've only played maybe 50ish hours since April '06. Im sure I'd have 300 real days played by now if I had been able to keep at the same rate. Still no epic mount... >.
Dec 17th 2006 4:02PM I've only ever played my druid as a healer, thats why I started her in the first place. To me, my druid is not a jack of all trades. Shes a master of healing. In raids I usually see top 5 healing having at least 3 druids. Druids tend to get higher crits and good DoTs. I dont know about feral or balance, but Im sure they can be masters just as well as "base" classes.
Dec 15th 2006 10:39AM Its quite annoying to be in a guild where you cannot take your alts to ZG or AQ20 even if she has 5 pieces of tier 2. Oh well, suppose thats a price to pay to progress quickly in Naxx.
Nov 7th 2006 8:55AM Not quite a world drop but selling an epic nonetheless...
My guild randomly went to MC to try to get a second binding for a tank. We never go so we just random rolled the boe epics. I was lucky out of the 25 people there and got a belt of might. I was very suprised it sold overnight for 300g. Easiest money I've ever made.
Selling that Robe of the Void however....not so easy.
Nov 3rd 2006 1:31PM Warriors
1. We should have full rage when beginning battles. We still would have the same regen rate for rage. Also...100 rage isn't nearly enough, we need 1,000 rage!
2. The ability to change stances at any time. While dead, while being feared, any time at all! Also...spec into keeping 1,000 rage when stance dancing.
3. Our already insta-fear (muwahahaha) will have no cool down. Fears for everyone!
4. Armor now saves us from caster attacks. An extra 5,000 armor for those that spec Fury.
5. Now have a talent called "Look at Me!" which makes the target unable to target anyone else besides the main tank. (Don't forget this is a bad idea for Ebonroc!)