Feb 16th 2012 5:43PM Wait, a faction of aliens with bony ridges on their heads ruled by a council of three parties within their society? Have you not seen Babylon 5? You just described the Mimbari. And before someone points it out, yes, the Mimbari are not original either...JMS cribbed heavily from Tolkien's Elves when he created the Mimbari for B5.
Now, that being said I'd love for them to make the Belfs and Space Goats relevant again to the larger story of WoW. Not sure how MoP will do that...maybe the expansion after that.
Jan 27th 2012 8:29AM The majority of my guild are real life friends. The core group met through D&D or at Dragon*Con and it's expanded to friends and family from there.
Jan 26th 2012 3:30PM This sounds like a job for ...Scenarios!
Jan 26th 2012 11:27AM I would recommend the following:
1) Get a healing add-on - I started out using Healbot, but use VudHu now; I have guildies that swear by Clique
2) Setup the add-on with all your targeted heals and make a post-it note of which mouse button and keyboard combo does which spell
2b) Learn which spells are your panic buttons and when to use them; put them somewhere you can get to them quickly
3) Group with a guildie(s) and practice hitting them with spells to get a feel for using the add-on. Try someplace where there's no pressure (e.g., a Friendly capital city)
4) If you can, run a few dungeons with level appropriate guild members before diving into the Dungeon Finder or a BG with strangers
5) (optional) Setup a macro to yell at people (esp. Ranged DPS) for not standing in your Healing Rain
Jan 3rd 2012 9:31AM I opened a ticket and was referred to http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3811495887#1 regarding being unable to accept some of the monthly quests from the PvP and Dungeon drop items. I keep getting an error that I've already completed that quest.
Dec 23rd 2011 4:31PM /roll
Dec 23rd 2011 12:45PM /roll
Dec 22nd 2011 9:26AM /roll
Dec 22nd 2011 9:23AM /roll