Dec 7th 2010 12:48PM Still need that upgrade.
Dec 7th 2010 10:40AM Could use the upgrade.
Oct 21st 2010 9:02AM So, when is the Plants vs Zombies (Peacebloom vs Ghouls) going to be playable? I know my wife is chomping at the bit to do it.
Apr 18th 2008 9:13AM Hunters seem to fall into 2 categories when it comes to pets:
1) Min/Max'ing stats and abilities to suit your need (ie PVP, Raiding, Grinding)
2) "RP" or just plain personal preference. The look or emotional attachment to the animal.
I wouldn't mind more choice or even more models to the current choices. What I think we really need or really really have cried about since day 1 is stable slots. Please, please, please let us gain 1 or 2 more stable slots and I think the hunter community as a whole would stop bitching for like a whole day or even more!
Mar 24th 2008 12:49PM I think the same thing can be said for alt-a-holics. There is friends of mine that I have probably done the ogri-la prequests 6 times now for them for each of their level 70s. Doesn't help that when you need to do a heroic or Kara or whatever, now they want to bring their new flavor of the month to get gear for. I can't complain too much since I spend pretty much equal time between 2 characters. Still, there are 3 things that I would love to say to people but can't just come out and say:
1) Just because you CAN run an instance or have quests for it, doesn't mean your HAVE to run an instance or complete those quests. I'm sorry, but gnomer is garbage. No one wants to take you there. Same goes for BRD and a bunch of other old world instances. Please, just do what we all did and if you hit a roadblock or get bored with a zone, move on. Unless it is class related and necessary (ie Mount quests), give it up and grind or do something else. No, I wont run you through Sunken Temple, Stockades, Mara, etc.
2) If I just ran you through something, please don't ask me to do it again for a different character. Sure, I might do it later, but if I did the ring of blood for you last week...maybe just pug it or ask someone else. In the very least be appreciative and don't ask me to "farm" you a particular drop in a zone. Yeah, once in a while I might be bored enough to do it, but if it hasn't dropped in an hour...give up.
3) Don't wine. Go with a 3 strikes and you are out attitude. Ask 3 times and assume people are busy or just don't want to help. And remember the more times you ask for help the less people will be likely to come help. So, much like GM petitions, use your "help request" cards wisely.
Feb 26th 2008 1:09PM He never said he tanked vashj or kael. My prot pally has trash tanked in similar stat gear in both zones.
Maybe he just slaps a dress on and heals during the big fights :)
Feb 8th 2008 8:47AM Hate to break it to ya, but the Waraxe is only 1000 points and I 2v2'd with another hunter for 4 weeks and ours right after the patch came out. We stayed right around 1500 rating or just below. It's not hard to get the points.
Now...i kinda do want the chest and helm, but that is another story.
Feb 5th 2008 10:11AM There are already comments made on WoWHead with people killing Omen within the last few hours/days. No mention of loot and nothing on the loot table. At least with the Horseman, Bliz let us know there was going to be loot and we needed to do him prior to the event.
With how quiet this was brought in, I doubt there is anything secret going on to be discovered.
Feb 4th 2008 4:00PM See, I wouldn't mind them giving the level 70 blue or season 1 PVP gear as a faction exalted purchased items. Would help flesh out some off spec sets (ie Ret) for fun or profit.
As for the port to COT, it will not only help 5mans, but also raids doing Hyjal. I already use my gadget transporter on my pally.
I am anxiously waiting to see what badge, rep and Magister's Terrace(the 5man) loot we will be able to get. Loot in Sunwell is all well and good, but practically no one will get a chance at it. Lets hear about something I can get with some ease.
Oh, and the upcomming rep grind will turn the plateau into the new Silithus
Feb 1st 2008 9:45AM Is it just me being cranky, or is anyone else absolutely tired of people poking Bliz daily on Patch 2.4 and the subsequent news posts on the non-information?