Nov 18th 2007 9:02AM I don't see why doing old raid content has to be mutually exclusive with advancing in BC. I would love to do the old raids on any of my characters, but why leave BC gear and abilities out of it? I think that'd be pretty fun to do; see how the old raids handle some of our new tricks.
Nov 5th 2007 12:52PM @12
I would have to say that unless you do know exactly what their job consists of, it's unfair to assume that what you think is so easy, is actually so. Now I don't know everything that their job pertains, but with what little I know, I'm positive that posting in every suggestion thread is actually unfeasible, for at least 2 reasons.
Firstly, as they mention many times, they do not moderate a single class forum, but are spread out across many. In this light, posting "I've seen and passed on" in every thread across multiple class boards, on top of all the other moderation actions they need to make in the same boards, starts to become unfeasible.
Another thing, which is something they've mentioned before, is that making a post creates an expectation which is not necessarily true. If they said the feedback was passed on, people expect that things will change as they want. In this light, it's easier to pass on feedback with the understanding that people don't NEED to be told.
As for your last point, I would have to disagree. Shamans are NOT the only class with removable 41 point talents. For example:
- Druids: Tree Of Life is considered an Elemental, and thus can be Banished.
- Hunters: Silencing Shot can be resisted and dispelled.
- Mage: Slow can be dispelled, and Water Elementals can be Banished.
- Paladin: Avenger's Shield can be resisted or counterspelled (though to be honest, it's not meant to be used -in- combat, so it shouldn't really count).
- Priests: Vampiric Touch can be dispelled.
- Warlock: Unstable Affliction can be dispelled (even if there's a penalty), and Felguards can be Banished (which also totally wrecks a Demo 'Lock).