Jul 12th 2011 5:23PM I've re-rolled Horde for Cata and loving every minute of it.
But I still go back and camp out in Elwynn Forest/Westfall for the soundtrack and environment. Just brings back too many good times to count....
Mar 11th 2008 2:37PM My guild attempted Onyxia for first time about a month ago ... we wiped on first attempt... and seen same kind of odd behavior on second try as you describe.
Gave it a week and returned... downed her easily with no quirks. Maybe something to do with that first wipe... the encounter does not reset properly.
Nov 20th 2007 1:01PM I think we all learn how to survive PvP or solo on our own very early... but the 5man requires practice
1. Learn to use your threat generating abilities (sunder/devestate,revenge,sh.slam,etc.)
2. Learn how to distribute your threat
3. Learn how to regain your threat (taunt)
4. Educate your group mates on threat and how to not steal your threat
5. Pass what you know along to your younger warriors (even you were a noob once)