Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Aelfinn
  • Member Since Nov 20th, 2007

Are you Aelfinn? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW28 Comments

Recent Comments:

Gamers on the Street: The XP experience {WoW}

Jan 24th 2008 4:43PM I have several alts in the 20-60 category, and I love the new leveling speed when playing on one of them. But i do understand how new players will have a hard time making enough money to buy lvl 40 and 60 mounts because you fly through the levels so quickly. My first character, before the xp increase, had a hard time with money, but I also spent way to much gold at the AH.

Boat vendors still MIA {WoW}

Jan 24th 2008 4:00PM Sometimes its nice to be able to repair or unload your grey items while in transit on the boat. But in the larger scope of things there are much more important issues that need resolved. Its nice if the vendors are there, but not a huge issue one way or the other.

A year with no new 25-man content {WoW}

Jan 24th 2008 12:20PM sorry the post numbers changed before i submitted, this was to cheeno, not 43

A year with no new 25-man content {WoW}

Jan 24th 2008 12:19PM @43 its insane to think that the entire game PvP included should be set up so that only hardcore raiders can get the best gear. I have no problem with hardcore raiders having the best PvE gear, you earned it. But for people that dont have the time to raid 40 mans there needs to be endgame content that is accesible to them. PvP somewhat resolves that issue. If hardcore raiders could dominate PvP with their gear, what would be the point of anyone other hardcore players even playing the game. Sounds like you want WoW to have 500,000 subscribers, not 10 million. Lucky for the rest of us that WoW concentrates on the majority, not just hardcore raiders.

A year with no new 25-man content {WoW}

Jan 24th 2008 11:18AM I don't see how anyone can think that Blizzard has dropped the ball for a good chunk of its players. If you read the stat is says 6% of raiding guilds have entered Black Temple. When you consider the high amount of people that arent in a raiding guild, this stat really means that about 1% or 2% of the WoW population has entered the Black Temple. Catering specifically to 1 or 2% of your player base makes no sense when you could spend your resources appealing to the other 98%.

Encrypted Text: 222223, or how to level 1-20 as a rogue {WoW}

Jan 10th 2008 3:23PM Jasper, Here is a link to my armory. You'll have more points to spend than I do cause I am only currently at 62. Also I misused a few points before I decided exactly how I wanted to spec, I am planning on respeccing soon, but dont wanna pay for it yet. I am planning on respeccing very similar to what I have, just gonna move a few points around. This will at least give you a general idea what to shoot for. Your secondary tree will depend on what you do. Use combat if you mainly PvE, subtlety is probably a better choice if you PvP a lot.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Quel%27dorei&n=Aelfinn

Encrypted Text: 222223, or how to level 1-20 as a rogue {WoW}

Jan 10th 2008 12:20PM Jasper, the attack combo you use obviously depends on your spec. I got sick of spamming SS all day so I finally respecced to combat mutilate. With this spec the attack combo I generally use is as follows:
Open with cheap shot, follow that with mutilate, if its crits you'll have five combo point already, if it doesnt crit I usually gouge here to get that 5th point and get some energy rejuvenation. Now I usually use a 5 point KS, with improved KS this a chance to deal huge damage. If you let your energy build up a little before using KS you can get in two mutilates while they are stunned. After getting in both mutilates you should have five combo points again. Now I use cold blood and follow with a huge guaranteed crit with eviscerate. Most mobs are dead by now, and many dead far before needing to use cold blood.
I think mutilate is a blast to play, its quick combo point generation and a ton of burst damage. Hope this post was something similar to what you were looking for.

Yet more free character transfers {WoW}

Jan 4th 2008 12:12AM I'm looking forward to transfers to Quel'dorei we definetely need some fresh blood, hope this helps out.

The Twelve Days of Winter Veil: Day seven {WoW}

Dec 28th 2007 10:05AM Sweet, hope I win something!!

The Twelve Days of Winter Veil: Day nine {WoW}

Dec 26th 2007 10:18AM The keyboard would be awesome!!