Dec 21st 2007 9:10AM For me:
1) Lineage 1: My first MMORPG and will always be my favorite
2) SWG: Pre-NGE, it had so much scope so much great going for it, if only...
3) WoW: Just an overall wonderful game
4) Lineage 2: Mostly because I had so much fun with the PvP and found a great group of people to play with.
5) EQ2: Not as good as it could have been but still a solid MMORPG
6) Saga of Ryzom: Probably could have been one of the best MMO's ever had it beens supported and advanced properly but still very innovative
7) Dark Ages of Camelot: Great RvR pvp, so much classes and races and tons of content, what's not to love really. Oh right... the mechanics; ick!
8) City of Heroes/Villains: Get's long in the tooth after playing for more than a few months but just silly fun anyways. Deserves to be invested in some more for sure.
9) Horizons: Plauged with issue after issue, poor graphics, terrible lag and on and on but I'll be damned if playing a Dragon wasn't immense fun and by far the best crafting of almost any MMO only being matched by the crafting in the original iteration of SWG IMHO.
10) Everquest: I was playing more of Lineage when Everquest was in it's hayday but I had funt he times I did play; probably the best druid class of any MMO I've ever played.
Dec 18th 2007 9:11AM I have to admit, I've been playing the game for 2 years and I still feel like a complete add-on noob. I've tried my hand with a few on my main (priest) but always found them a pain when they would break on next patch and eventually just gave up. However now that I seem to have garnerd a nasty alt addiction, I should stop being so lazy and edumacate myself again... if anyone has any suggestions on good reading material and decent places to get started I'd certainly appreciate it.
Dec 7th 2007 2:06PM I actually have very little issue with any of the classes I play; and my main is a priest! Honestly, I'd be so incredibly happy if they'd just do away with this crazy obssession with "ballanced" classes. Make the primary goal for all classes to be fun to play, let players figure out how we'll work together. Just my 2 copper I guess...