Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Xchupa
  • Member Since Dec 14th, 2007

Are you Xchupa? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW13 Comments

Recent Comments:

Wrath shipped to stores, copies being sold early at 7-11 {WoW}

Nov 11th 2008 6:20PM I picked mine up today at 7-11 as well...

Epic Gems for Badges on the PTR {WoW}

Mar 4th 2008 4:43PM @ Sanol

Yay for blizzard finally realizing only 6% of their player base raids and makeing things easier to obtain for the other 94% of the people who pay the same amount of money per month as hardcore raiders.

Reader WoWspace of the Week: Shaard {WoW}

Jan 8th 2008 2:30PM Time to clean up your desk man...

Nice monitor btw...

A literally talentless player {WoW}

Jan 8th 2008 1:19PM The first character I ever made was an orc warrior a few years back when my buddy first told me about this game. Made it to lvl 19 without ever using a single talent (didn't know about them...) and never used the ah to get any greens... all I did was grind in the cave east of org over and over and surprise surprise I got bored out of my mind and quit the game. Took my buddy two years to talk me into coming back, rolled a shammy, learned wtf I was doing and how the game works and now I'm addicted... Talents make a difference imo.