Oct 3rd 2011 5:59PM 1. Allow the awesome riverboat from Thousand Needles to be used in any non-fatiguing waters. Then allow fishing from it. With passengers. Fishing from a boat should be very different from fishing on foot. Craftable nets from tailors to catch entire pools at once. Deep sea fish.
2. Engineers should be able to add cogwheel sockets to any head item, replacing the existing non-meta gemslots.
3. "Disenchanting" for mats from any appropriate drops.
4. Optional ingredient choices to specialize (even cosmetically) a given craftable. (i.e. use Gold bars to create gold filigree armor or Obsidium to give it a more sinister look).
5. Make heirloom items into enchants instead, buyable for gold at max level, to give incentive for the creation and use of lower level items for characters who are levelling.
6. Eliminate gathering nodes and go to a system like archaeology (hot spots), but with less of a lame boring plod to it. You shouldn't be mining a big chunk of gold just sitting out there on the surface -- goblins would have already gathered all those via zeppelin airlift.
Sep 10th 2010 7:24PM I understand (but disagree with) the rationale behind the factional language barrier on regular and pvp servers, but why is there such a barrier on RP/RP-PvP servers? Any hint Blizzard might realize how idiotic this is, given the rich cross-factional story they used as a basis for WoW?
Mar 18th 2010 5:41PM More phrases I'd like to see:
"Fine, but no mushroom boss."
"Please use cooldowns; you are tanking in blues."
"Are you in Frost Presence?"
"No, I do not want to try for 'Less-Rabi.'"
"Do they hate Halls of Stone in your country?"
"Please do not use Army of the Dead, ever."
"Please don't stand in whirlwind/fire/poison cloud."
"Please stand behind boss to DPS."
"No, that is not a Hunter weapon, it has spellpower on it."
"Please take your pet off of 'aggressive.'"
"Turn off 'Growl.'"
Mar 15th 2010 6:45PM What Avatar of Blue said.
It gives me great satisfaction to tell a DPS, "If you don't like it, leave. Or vote kick me. It makes no difference to me at all, cause I'll be in a new heroic with some other douchey DPS in 30 seconds while you wait 20 minutes for another tank/healer." (depending on which toon I'm in with)
And when I'm in a group with one of my DPS toons, I keep my damn mouth shut.
Oh, and when I'm healing for a low-geared tank and some 5600 GS mage pulls aggro off him then complains, I stop healing the mage until his repair bill shuts him up. (And it is ALWAYS a mage.)
Sep 14th 2009 4:58PM Agreed. I wasn't even sure there was a bank or auction house until I wandered into them by accident looking for the science trainer.
Currently, I just vendor everything unwanted that's bound and outside my profession. Anything that's not bound, I mail to myself and pick up on one of my characters who has the corresponding profession.
Apr 22nd 2009 1:58PM I agree, and I am (at least to some extent) one of these healers. Geared pretty well and had a pretty easy time of it in Naxx, wiping on trash in Ulduar.
Looks like I either learn to heal better or go back to my DPS toon and let somebody else do the hard work.
Apr 15th 2009 5:21PM Oh, don't get me wrong, these would be great little fun items, but as the *only* way to (reasonably) level to 450? Couldn't they at least stack with an actually useful Well Fed buff?
Apr 15th 2009 4:14PM Why in God's name are Gigantic Feast and Small Feast even in the game, much less required for levelling to 450? What a waste of time.
Feb 12th 2009 6:48PM Gah.
By Windfury I meant Stormstrike.
At any rate, against a 5-man team, the Commander is MUCH more difficult, but head to head, the mechanics of the fight make Erekem the easy winner.