Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Pappagallo
  • Member Since Jan 6th, 2008

Are you Pappagallo? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW23 Comments

Recent Comments:

Two Karas Enter: Karathress vs Kara Thrace {WoW}

Apr 4th 2008 5:05PM You missed out one of Starbuck's key abilities. "Summon Adama" At 20% health Thrace autocasts Summon Adama. 80% chance of Adama the younger who will attack the nearest mob; 19% of Adama the elder who arrives with a battlestar and owns everything in the vicinity; 1% chance of a critical fail resulting in summoning Colonel Tigh who sits there drinking and saying "Kill her, see if I care."

Two Karas Enter: Karathress vs Kara Thrace {WoW}

Apr 4th 2008 4:53PM Oh man, this takes me back to the old days of rec.martial.arts, where there would be endless threads on the topics of: "Who would win, Bruce Lee or Royce Gracie?"

Getting back into the game {WoW}

Mar 17th 2008 4:54PM Dual-boxing. Worked for me.

"Patch 2.4 = soon," says Eyonix {WoW}

Mar 17th 2008 2:34PM That Amen was supposed to be a reply to Elmo's comment @10

"Patch 2.4 = soon," says Eyonix {WoW}

Mar 17th 2008 2:33PM Amen brother

PvP for the beginning HK: 11 rules for the starter weasel {WoW}

Mar 4th 2008 10:20AM This is the most Full of Win blog post I've seen on WoWInsider.

The perils of progressive testing {WoW}

Feb 28th 2008 10:22PM What the process needs is greater transparency. Ideally a "testing timetable" for each patch. As you mentioned above, the QQing over Elemental nerfs would have been tempered if people had seen the buffs coming. If Blizz put up a rough timetable, maybe not tied to dates, but with a list of phases, like:

Phase 1
- Elemental shaman nerf
- Lifetap nerf
- Arena mana regen through drinking nerf
...

Phase 2
- Fine tuning of previous changes based on feedback and analysis
- Flametongue buff
- Toughness buff
...

People would freak out less if they saw that a) changes weren't set in stone and may be altered at a later date and b) there were some buffs in the pipeline to balance out the nerfs.

Arcane Brilliance: Azeroth's got talent {WoW}

Feb 23rd 2008 4:02PM You may also be thinking "ltp n00btard! you got pwned," but quite frankly, if you think in leetspeak I fear for your very soul.

LOL :D

I am so using that as a sig

Totem Talk: A raider's valentine {WoW}

Feb 22nd 2008 2:37PM "But then where will I get my daily amount of poor spelling and QQ?"

The Barrens

Opening a dialog about sexism in World of Warcraft {WoW}

Feb 11th 2008 1:23PM The armour models are definitely bullshit. One of the women in my guild got my tailor to make her a full length dress because the plate mail armour on her paladin was practically a bikini and she was getting sick of the comments.