Sep 20th 2011 1:27AM Agree. I was a hard core raid during Wrath and was looking for a much casual time in Cata. What do i get for it? A bunch of gross looking 346/353 items because i'm not the "Hard Corzzz". I really like the ability for those who didn.t raid to still feel like they got some end game gear. So much for Blizz plan to get more gamers to end content.
Jul 28th 2010 1:08AM Hope i win, never won anything cool.
Nov 11th 2009 12:14PM One of my friends bought me Guitar Hero PJ for x-mas one year. They are super comfy, so i tend to wear them around the house. And beer, love to game with a beer in my hand.
Nov 10th 2009 4:15PM Yet another PS3 fail, whats new?
Nov 5th 2009 11:42PM Since the PS3 does "EVERYTHING", can i just put my 360 disc in and play it that way?
Nov 5th 2009 11:13PM That is awesome news. I'm runnin through it right now and its a well spent $20
Nov 5th 2009 6:07PM @Ashitaka
"What a lame attempt: Are you serious with that noise? Put your tong back in your mouth, you look like a fool.
1. That browser is janky as all hell, you can't possible fool me into thinking anyone has ever used it.
2. It took forever for those titles to come to PSN. Have fun with the sloppy seconds.
3. Achievements ≠ trophies. Don't kid yourself, like everything else Sony does, it was an afterthought that had to be crow bared in with one of their million firmware updates.
4. Don't hate that 360 gets all the hot downloads. As for GT, I'll believe it when I see it. The entire Forza series has been release between GT4 and whenever they get around to GT5.
5. Your right. I pay for service, one that provides awesome online interaction, downloads, and an actual online community. With that service, I get access to hundreds of games, movies, and sweet DLC. With PSN, you get what you pay for, a boring lifeless browser. If you had any friends, or anyone else to play with, you would understand how great it is to be able to talk to them while playing games. Since you seem not to, I’ll leave it alone.
Face it, PS3 is always 3 steps behind Xbox, always play catch-up and copying ideas.
Oh yeah, and it didn’t take the Xbox a price cut and a revision to sell units.
Hang in their kid; you’ll be able to play with the big kids one of these days.
Nov 5th 2009 4:21PM It doesn't do Peggle. Doesn't do Shadow Complex, or Left 4 Dead.
GTA4 DLC, Forza, or ODST
How about cross game party chat, Live Arcade, or Achievements.
Last FM, Twitter, or Facebook?
You sir, are very misinformed.
Nov 5th 2009 11:09AM No nightvision goggles, no thanks.
Nov 5th 2009 8:17AM I'm married, so that wouldn't benefit me at all. Here’s a lesson kids, don’t get drunk in Vegas, or you won’t be able to go on great trips like this one.