Jun 27th 2008 8:40AM lol 98% of posts in this threat are ninja conspiration theories and jokes, the other 2% is serious theories about a thingy in in a jpg file AKA your post :), rofl
pls don't go nazi w my statistic skills
Jun 17th 2008 10:06AM My first char was a druid, at lvl 7-8 I've managed to get almost 1g!! and when get to Darnassus spent it almost 90s in one "cool stone" which i thought was a powerful object, later on some1 told me it was a lock reagent for summoning (Infernal stone!!!). Also since FP from heartglen (?) to auberdine is free for NE i was outraged when the others charged me... so I rather run to everywhere.
Not to mention my talents were a mix of resto/balance/feral coz they seemed cool!
I just remember lvling through moonfire and mace hits.
(also was upset when later in 60 the mace or ragnaros went to a warrior guildie, i think of those times and lawl)
Jun 16th 2008 12:09PM and you fail at looking at the context, ZF a tank????? I did it with my warr in fury w/o a deal. You could talk about 60+ instances needing a tank but not preBC, you can easily run scholo w tanking gear in any spec. And also gl doing a dungeon with 2 tanks and 3 healers, if you don't have the DPS glhf. I wonder after that which dps player would wan't to run with the lovely couple.
Jun 16th 2008 11:11AM there are a few wrongs in this subject:
1- If you pass the roll, the item is not in your inventary to give it to any1. You pass to the 2nd in number, period; thats how must be, otherwise i'd run w my buddies and tell them to roll anything so if I don't win it one of them will get it for me. thats just Logic 101.
2- In a pug you're not subjected to politeness, (you should! but you're not) you are a mercenary, the group needs your help you get something in return; the only restriction is: Could I wear it and use it in main/off specs? if the answer is yes, go for it if you don't feel attached to your group (however if you are a warrior rolling for a caster staff, you are simply a jerk and should be posted in wow forums).
3- And most important, avoid running with couples. Ppl shouldn't be bringing gf/bf to wow. Thas just lame, keep her away the game if you wan't a RL to come back to after you shut down your PC.
Jun 16th 2008 10:42AM "What is the instance portal in SW that has the gate across it? it's in the canal district."
thats a rly interesting question, but instead ppl keeping stupidly trying to win the human/NE-orc/UD discussion. Middleeast crisis anyone? is not supposed to be ending because pvp needs to exists so the pve hater could play and not stop paying the month fee.
Jun 13th 2008 6:44PM Ninkasi:
I never talked about preference, I'm talking about difficulty vs merit, a 1,2,3 steps in a trail of very easy quests which don't take more than 1h daily are hardly as ahrd as the heroic chain, I not saying that they are actually hard, just saying that the time invested in them gives a title worthy of the effort more than the one from the isle. So obviously is more hard to get the CotN or HoA titles, thats all i'm saying, that and the fact of getting exalted in one of the easiest grinding factions is not worthy of any tittle.
Jun 13th 2008 12:52PM @Ninkasi
champion of the Naaru >> SSO one anyday, lol heroics?
involving 4 of the hardest heroics, after a long chain and then killing mag is harder and longer than a 1kg 2weeks grinding rep tittle who BTW everybody has now.
Jun 13th 2008 11:32AM well, if you had to DELETE your toons to prevent playing for addiction, then you already are addicted; but after doing that you keep returning and...3 times!!! you should seek aid because thats not normal. What ppl mostly do is taking long off periods and things like that. And I have a 40h/week job, RL, gf and still can raid. 3 days a week w a consistent guild is enough to farm 1-2 instances weekly.