Jan 26th 2010 6:24AM LOL ! Tanks don't go for the non Set Items because of the extra Armor. They go for them as the Set fails. ICC is the Content to go and Blizz made Avoidance less and less attractive. All Tanks are highly in dimishing returns for all their avoidence Values. Dodge is on -20% in ICC. So there is only Stamina and extra Armor left to go for.
Its simple Math. An Item with many Item Points spend in Avoidence (that get Dimishing returns 50% ore more on all Avoidence Values) is far less desirable than an Item with Item Point spend in Values that are not affected by Dimishing Returns. And thats Stamina & Armor.
Oct 21st 2009 4:59PM I think the Problem is that Blizzard showes to little love for feral Tanks.
Some examples that went wrong :
* No tanking Idol until Ulduar and this Idol droped from Vezax. BIS ilvl 128 Item.
* Berserk is lousy for Bears (its on GCD)
* Armor / Weapons made for DPS with unusefull Stats implies unwanted Class. Plate is "made for Tanks".
* Several Armor / Dodge / Stamina Nerfs since Sunwell
* Quest Rewards Naxx & Malygos / Ulduar / Ony / Coloseum with Stats that say "this is not for you!"
* Feral Tree is bloated. This is ok because it is also the Cat Tree but the other 3 Tanks NEED to pick all high lvl Skills.
* Rage on slow, hard hitting Bosses may drop to 0 -> Aggro Problems.
Bears are full Tanks, can MT and are by no means underpowered. Blizzard just showes to much love for DK & Prot Paly and not enough for Bears.
Feb 5th 2009 2:05PM "How do you people not understand that this is a druid's block?"
No this is NOT an Block this ist an weak PW:S every 1,5 Seconds / up to the next hit under optimal Conditions. Blocking against 10 Mobs can catch all 10 Attack. Druids will only catch the first one and only if they critted before.
Not to mention the Fact that it could be nessesary to avoid attacking the Boss to minimize the Chance of Parryhaste.
Feb 5th 2009 1:38PM This will be the 4. Armornerf for Ferals in a Row. I see some Problems with Savage Defense :
* The gone on next hit made it very limited in soloing old Content and Trash tanking. Swipe will make an 100% Proc but the Shield will be gone on next hit til GCD is over for the next Swipe.
* An complete Absorb could result in Ragestarvation especialy on Pull.
Overall the love for Druids is very limited at the Moment. The only thing that shines may be Revitalize working with Wild Growth.
Oct 14th 2008 12:25PM First : I will check my Achievements. I want to know what notable Things i have mastered without knowing it.
Second : I will be confused how to skill Feral Tank with such weak T10 / T11 Talent.
Third : I will compare my raidbuffed Stats with with the Screenshots i have done before the Patch.
Apr 9th 2008 7:29AM LnF (EU-Proudmoore-H) stands for "Lost n Found" ("n" because "and" was allrady in use). Alliance Side has "Lost and Found".
This guild is realy worth an guilddrama. The guild was founded by some Core Members of "Solid Core". Most of them left in the middle of an Raid.
Some realy bad things happened in the last mounts between Solid Core an Lost n Found. For instance deleted DKP, letters vom "unknown" chars (deleted lvl 1 chars) to new recruits to force them to leave their guild, hatefull spam in /1 and /w and so on. Personaly i think the despawned Illidan would be fairly but i think the gm gave them the loot.