Nov 7th 2008 12:03PM after that big patch it downloaded an update
WoW-126.96.36.19956-to-188.8.131.5283-enUS-patch.exe (20 MB)
which is the actual live version so I think none of the patch from 5) to 17) is to keep, they were just designed for the beta but those to keep is the big TBC big update from 2.4.3 to 184.108.40.20656 and the WoW-220.127.116.1156-to-18.104.22.16883-enUS-patch.exe, this make it easier to avoid all small files.
Nov 7th 2008 10:34AM none knowns yet but since wotlk beta is over I'm updating the WoW which was over at step 3) then it downloaded 2 other small patches to update it from TBC 2.4.0 to TBC 2.4.3 and now its downloading a big update 1.2 GB named
"World of Warcraft 2.4.3 to 3.0.2 TBC enUS Win Final"
So I guess after that there is again new and/or old updates to set it up to 3.0.3, at least patch 5) and 6) won't be used so the majority of the other patch shouldnt be bigger than the Win Final one.
Nov 4th 2008 3:44PM here is the list of patch from scratch I've used to update to the actual wotlk beta, you're welcome at wowinsider to reuse the infos for any informative thread
1) WoW full installer...........................(3,2 GB)
2) WoW-2.4.0-enUS-patch.exe.....................(923 MB)
3) TBC full installer...........................(1,2 GB)
4) WotLK full installer.........................(1,9 GB)
5) WoW-3.0.1-enUS-patch.exe.....................(1,2 GB)
6) WoW-22.214.171.12420-to-126.96.36.19985-enUS-patch.exe..(458 MB)
7) WoW-188.8.131.5285-to-184.108.40.20605-enUS-patch.exe..(108 MB)
8) WoW-220.127.116.1105-to-18.104.22.16826-enUS-patch.exe..(141 MB)
9) WoW-22.214.171.12426-to-126.96.36.19962-enUS-patch.exe..(104 MB)
10) WoW-188.8.131.5262-to-184.108.40.20670-enUS-patch.exe..(77 MB)
11) WoW-220.127.116.1170-to-18.104.22.16882-enUS-patch.exe..(176 MB)
12) WoW-22.214.171.12482-to-126.96.36.19914-enUS-patch.exe..(23 MB)
13) WoW-188.8.131.5214-to-184.108.40.20638-enUS-patch.exe..(12 MB)
14) WoW-220.127.116.1138-to-18.104.22.16861-enUS-patch.exe..(5 MB)
15) WoW-22.214.171.12461-to-126.96.36.19995-enUS-patch.exe..(10 MB)
16) WoW-188.8.131.5295-to-184.108.40.20638-enUS-patch.exe..(10 MB)
17) WoW-220.127.116.1138-to-18.104.22.16855-enUS-patch.exe..(5 MB)
Nov 4th 2008 3:19PM I've made a full install of the enUS client recently from WoW and I can show you the files I've used, lemme the time to compute that list
Oct 26th 2008 9:21AM ho surprising this is already in warhammer. Blizzard you're non creative loosers.
Oct 23rd 2008 7:30AM unfortunely yes, US residents only.
Oct 15th 2008 8:11PM That's just a mount when you don't have it you dont like it because you're most likely jealous, but when you're owning it you find it pretty nice and cool, so far better than spectral tiger, a simple tiger with opacity on =)
Sep 26th 2008 6:32PM I'm in and I could say this beta sucks, Blizzard shows us a crap organization at all point, this is technically unplayable in EU and they want us to test high end content, they do not give us premade and they want us to test high end content, my interest in WoW lowers day after day.
Sep 19th 2008 9:39AM 46,0.7,"Loup",1.1,60,788,270,3,0,58,0,0,"Spirit Beast",0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,7667712,"Interface\Icons\Ability_Druid_PrimalPrecision"