Dec 31st 2008 9:59PM Thanks for pointing out that one authenticator can support multiple accounts! There were three things that were making me think twice about one.
1) They seem to be out of stock when I go to pick one up
2) I have three accounts and didnt want to have to track three authenticators.
3) I play on multiple computers and dont want to keep the authenticator with me all the time.
Given the number of people I know that were hacked via a keylogger (quest helper I think) and knowing that they can support multiple accounts, I will pick one up and just deal with keeping it with me.
Nov 12th 2008 9:30PM Regardless of where you land on the issue, this column has done two things I rarely see on this site:
1) invoked debate... Real debate...
2) posted something that wasn't just another 'we love Blizzard/fanboy' column.
It was fun reading and the comments were a blast as well!
Thanks for the effort!
Oct 14th 2008 9:05PM Wowinsider.... Have you entirely given up on writing articles for the masses in favor of being a Blizzard fanboy? Most are either angry or very disappointing and I find it surprising that you write puff piece after fawning note for Blizzard.
"That said, I'm can't really be mad at Blizzard for any of this. "
Could you possibly be more biased?
I promise that no one will think less of you if you ever decide to write something from the other point of view (the people that look at your pages)...
Sep 2nd 2008 3:58PM Sweet! I just switched to shadow for the isle quests and was reminded by how much the spriest suffered from issues.
Good to know there are some changes around the bend...