Jul 18th 2009 8:10AM Goblins would make for a good reason to finally start a Horde character :-). I don't like those wolves, sry.
Feb 28th 2009 12:46PM Sry, but I didn't "qq" about Ulduar having that kind of boss. The only thing I complained about that this boss was part of the major storyline going on in there. I've got no problem with bosses in there I can't access due to either time or skill restricts. That's just and fair, no problem there.
The problem is that he is connected to the major bit of lore in there. That's what I think is unfortunate.
Feb 28th 2009 12:26PM Hm I'm a bit biased with this decision. I would say it's quite clear that most hardcore raiders are not really interested in the lore behind WoW, at least that's the impression I got out of some interviews etc.. It's more epics for them and nothing else. And those of us interested more in lore then in raiding might not see the questline finished until some point far into the future.
Well, we'll see to what degree the normal raid will be able to finish the questline when they do have a decent share of T8 and Ulduar gear. I'm just not really happy with linking the "hard mode only" boss with THE major questline in the instance. This goes against Blizzard's own statement that they want to make content (and yes, lore and story are to a certain degree content!) available to everyone.
Feb 1st 2009 7:47PM Frostmourne sucked Saurfang's soul in(at least it looked like that). Maybe not as an undead but rather some kind ghost?
Feb 1st 2009 6:41PM Yogg Saron would be one option I considered myself. But then it wouldn't really make that much sense that we'll probably fight him before the Lichking, would it?
Feb 1st 2009 5:46PM With regards to the last question in this week's edition: there's an interesting piece on the Wrath CE DVD (the making of^^) where they suggest that we still have to find out what or who empowered the Lichking. Unfortunately I don't have it here. If you have it or can access it ...
- Any ideas lorewise who that power could be? The way they phrased it on the DVD seemed to suggest that we do not know the "true" source.
Dec 31st 2008 8:13AM Puh, there were some big achievments for me this year as I hadn't played WoW really until last spring / summer:
- Making it to Level 70 in July or August (can't remember the exact month)
- Making it to Level 80 two weeks after Wrath release
- Getting my epic flyer
- Getting the first time into a raid
- Finally I found a guild which really felt like "home" to me
It's been a funny year. 2009 might not feel as awesome as there won't be so many goals for me left, but the major aims on my list are:
- Raiding successfully with my new guild (we haven't been in Naxx yet)
- Leveling my first twink to 80 (probably an elemental shaman)
Dec 3rd 2008 1:01PM The "Fanta 4" are considered to be one of the pioneers of German hip hop from what I know (being German but not really into Hip Hop).
And yep I want these googles as well :).
Dec 1st 2008 6:35PM From a tank's perspective:
- Making mistakes is natural. Don't worry too much about it, by making them you'll learn tanking step by step. And the safest place to do this is indeed a guild run.
- Take your time with pulling mobs. If you're not sure how many of the mobs will actually be pulled tell this your group and tell them what to do in the worst case scenario (additional CC, etc.).