Jan 1st 2012 8:24AM Kitty to match my mount pls ^_^
Oct 13th 2009 8:31AM Onegaishimasu!
May 19th 2009 8:37AM I'd love a Sandbox Tiger too!
Mar 31st 2009 12:13PM What hunting change are you referring to? From my understanding, hunters will still need arrows and bullets. I think the 3.1 changes may be that they won't need pouches or quivers as they'll automatically get a 15% haste built in and that arrows and bullets will be stackable in 1000s.
So, in other words, you'll still be in business making arrow and bullet makers.
Mar 31st 2009 11:55AM I agree with the suggestions and complaints, but things are not all negative.
Here are some positive things about the current state of Engineering:
- we make the best arrowheads and bullets in the game (my warlock engineer supplies my hunter main with a constant supply), as well as a 40 crit scope
- many engineers have made a killing selling Overcharged Capacitors for that dumb quest in Borean Tundra
- we can make a cool, albeit expensive, motorcycle mount
- combined with mining, the mote extractor and helm allows you to get a steady supply of Eternals for mats or profit
- the Scrapbot (repair bot), mailbox, and Gnomish pocket knife can be useful in farming, long instances, and raids
I am looking forward to the Arcanoweave cloak enhancement with 3.1... I currently use the parachute enhancement, and having some spellpower along with it is a welcome change. Of course, if it could be more, it'd be better. But some spell power is better than nothing.
Jul 3rd 2008 3:35AM I tried twinking my Paladin and entered WSG at lev. 16... and found that the horde side had at least 4 level 19 twinks with HP up to 2500 and enchants on every gear possible. It was shocking to see my toon get 2-shotted by these twinks, so I looked them up on the armory to see their gear and enchants. I learned a lot and tried to tweak my toon likewise, spending a lot of gold and mats... but I accidently hit lev. 20 trying to squeak by one more gear.... Oh well, I'll try again at level 29. I think it was an interesting learning experience... and maybe twinking is even necessary to compete in lower level battlegrounds.
By the way, I don't want to be a pest, but proofreading is your friend:
1) "To herm twinking proves that" (her)
2) "Some people say that they have tired twinking" (tried)
3) "What's your take on battkeground twinking?" (battleground)
I know to err is human, but it disrupts the reading process as I come across the typos.
Jun 13th 2008 1:01PM I agree that ganking has more to do with the person behind the keyboard and has nothing to do with titles or being the same class. My druid got ganked by plenty of other druids, all who were higher levels to boot. Titles are a dime a dozen too (and I'll never buy the SSO title...)
I think anyone on PvP servers will have experienced both gankers and those that leave you alone or even help. I myself never gank unless I know they are gankers (they are on my kill list or I see them ganking someone else).