Mar 31st 2012 11:31PM Heh, I have seen this before and so it doesn't suprise me but it seems that if a person is using iPhony he/she doesn't seem to get the idea that it's not the only smartphone in the world!
Same ofc goes with Blizzard since they haven't been able to produce app for other than iSuck and Android.
Mar 29th 2012 2:20PM Thank you for replying my post but you didn't actually manage to provide even 1 solid counter argument.
1. Raid Finder implemented & 2. Heroics are back to 20-minute roflstomp adventures
- Yeah right... At the end of Nov 2011 so full 1 year after Cataclysm launch (Dec 7.2010) when Cataclysm is effectively at it's end and we are closing in to pre-Mist era.
So full year was alt and casual unfriendly time. Geez don't blame we for not getting all juized up for prospect getting even worse experience in Mist!
3. gearing up to ilvl 397 is time consuming, but relatively painless if you are dedicated
- I think I mentioned lack of dedicated time slot so what is the point of your comment?
Cmon, if you're going to bash on somebodys comment read the post and understand what is said...
Mar 28th 2012 12:23PM Aah, there is potential casual player pit here and I hope Blizz designers aren't that stupid that they actually make this mistake, again.
Thats of course limiting gear options for casuals and alts. Stripping vendors from good gear and making it only obtainable from raids (HC gear will follow but just at the end of the expansion unfortunately).
There are lots of players who don't have that 1,5h - 2h slot uninterrupted game time and hence cannot raid but still would like to get good enough gear for their toons (doesn't have to be raid level gear either but close) to be able to join raids now and then.
Heck, even getting to TolBar kinda raid for FarmLootBosses reguires gear that many players are not getting if this is implemented like devs say.
I hate to see how they kick casual to the baals again after miserable Cata experience, didn't they learn anything?
Rant over and out.
Nov 28th 2011 1:42AM Wrath and that million times.
I played in BC in a very nice guild that had a awesome time in Kara but it was Wrath when I joined to guild that really had power to raid. It unfortunately ended up breaking apart but from the ashes rose the best 10man progression guild in our realm and that was the BEST ONLINE GAMING i have ever had since. We stormed Ulduar, ToC and ICC with most fabulous way.
Thanks to Blizzard Cata ended it all... and now they all are gone while I am logging alone into game I used to love so MUCH :(
Nov 22nd 2011 10:18AM Yeah, reminds me of our guild situation in WRATH.
Former GM that had been away from game for a year came back to play when we were in ICC. He played same pure DPS class as I did.
We did some ULDUAR and ToC runs for him to get him going in the ICC.
Still in ICC he had worse gear than I so ended up passing for him for gear that were upgrades for as well as for him (more to him of course).
That took almost 2 months (10 man twice a week raids) basically without loot and man I can say that was miserable time. Only source I could have gotten gear was raids and I was effectively shut out from looting.
Quess what happened then before we downed LK... he quitted again.
Goes without of saying that I was bit mad about it.
Still, we ended up clearing normal and HC and that was best time of my WoW life.
Nov 19th 2011 8:41AM I have a friend that is like this too.
He likes to shock people just to get the attention and he doesn't care how tasteless his endeavours are.
Althou video makes a point (sort off..) it's very weak link here.
I expect better of you in the future.
Nov 16th 2011 10:21AM Yep, I agree on bored, pointless, not rewarding and all that in arcgheology but I also hate the mechanichs:
1) Stupid, stupid and annoying 3 sec cooldown of Survey ability! I mean WHAT THE HECK BLIZZ!!! Thats just pissing to the eyes of player since it doesn't serve any purpose. It DOESN"T need cd.
2) Annoying and often false Survey antenna reading that points you to everywhere else than to item. Again BLIZZ could have avoided pissing into my mouth by just making the damn thing to point towards item from the get go!
3) Range of green signal. Sometimes I move that 5 steps get green, move another 5 steps just to get the damn green again. Added with stupid Survey CD it's lot extra time spent. They could have made that so that you don't have to chase anymore when you get the green flash but NOOOO:"Let's just piss into players nose too!"
as anyone could have quessed I have been trying to get some specifig items for quite a while now with no luck and now I have piss all over my face too :(
Nov 14th 2011 7:33PM I strongly disagree with writer about Cataclysm part (but then again WoW bloggers have usually "tone" of not criticising WoW too much).
Deathwing is very distant character and so called End-Of-The-World athmosphere is ever so missing through levels 80-85.
All and all Cataclysm was major disappointment after WotLK in feelingswise.
Nov 9th 2011 3:38PM Seems that without meddling Malfurion and teaseup bitch Tyrande all would have been well from the get go and we wouldn't have suffered demons and such att all.
Then again there wouldn't have been much of a game either to play :)
Sep 21st 2011 9:46AM Is it wrong that these news gave me a boner?