Nov 4th 2010 10:16PM I believe the benefits has got more to do w/ extra Death Strike (thus extra Blood Shield) than snap aggro.
Jul 2nd 2009 5:10AM andzro, where did you get that from ?
Jun 26th 2009 6:47AM This means that any Paladin can be tasked with judging Light instead of the assignment going to Retribution Paladins simply because it scales better with them.
Not really -- not any Paladin.
I'd prefer Paladins w/ Divinity to judge Light, and that'll be Holy most of the time.
May 3rd 2009 4:51PM Given that EA owns 15% of The9, WAR is very possible.
Apr 8th 2009 6:14AM Overrepresented != Overpowered
It's not Holydins who are overpowered.
It's the other healing classes which are underpowered.
Burst damage is bursty.
Guess who can survive that ?
It's not rocket science. Stop calling Holydins overpowered.
Mar 16th 2009 12:37AM hint:
* The adds are undead
* Holy Wrath stuns =)
that should buy you some time to cleanse & heal
Mar 16th 2009 12:29AM I remember running heroic HoL using my Holy Pally, healed through Loken (group hug method, no running away). Fun and exciting =)
This surely brings back memories of fighting/timing heals against Firemaw's Shadowflame.
tips for those interested:
* make sure everyone's @ maximum health
* bacon tank
* SS someone (usually the 1 whom you're going to heal the last)
* check Loken's cast bar, pick some1 to heal other than bacon'd person
* time HL so that your heal overlaps his nova by a tiny bit margin
* be aware of Light's Grace for your HL (different timing, obviously)
* if you're using Quartz, you can cast Holy Shock on 3rd person before your HL finished casting (somewhere in 'red' zone)
* heal 4th and 5th person, if your Shock crits previously - great ! it's even easier.
you can make the encounter a little easier by combining HoSacrifice + bubble.
Mar 8th 2009 8:21PM ^^^
This is how I, too - view the current changes: what about the lowbies ? What about those healers and tanks starting to gear up ?
Take for example: the nerf to Enhancement's Flurry.
Sure - they've lowered the budget to Haste at the same time, but +haste gear are only available in Northrend !
Another example: mana regen nerf. 60% nerf. Damn: couldn't they just apply the nerf at level 80 !? That's one thing: another thing is - I remember that mana regen is not unlimited when I was gearing up my Holy Priest.
It's moronic and insane beyond any words could describe that Blizzard revamped every single class to fit one, just one high end instance !!
Mar 8th 2009 4:27PM this is what happened when a game gets too big and there are no viable competitor: they become arrogant, dull, and lost their origins.
in other words: corrupted.
Feb 22nd 2009 9:07PM 3.1 will make Disc shine even prettier:
* PW: B
* buff to meditation
* OO5SR nerf = Holy Concentration nerf to its 5SR 'cheat' element. It'll be just a cutdown version of Pally's Illumination - Priest itemization doesn't help the situation because it's too widespread: int, spi, crit, haste, and mp5 (unfortunately)
* OO5SR nerf = Surge of Light nerf, same deal as Holy Conc: due to the reduction (if not removal) of its 5SR 'cheat' element.
* OO5SR nerf doesn't affect Disc priests.