Sep 26th 2008 6:19AM I'd love to interact more with spirits as a Shaman ; but a "Spirit" Element doesn't seem a good idea to me.
Besides, in the official novel about Nobundo, the fifth element is mentionned to reside in the Void. It can't be tied to life.
@44 : lol
@51 : great ! ^_^
Sep 24th 2008 8:47AM I use #2 and #3 too, out of habit ; I used only #2 last year, timing jumps on accelerations.
Sep 5th 2008 11:22AM Any hints of glyphs not associated with a class or is such a thing anly conceivable for enchants ?
Sep 3rd 2008 11:08AM Cool. the idea of using Gift of Arthas has been trotting in my head for a while now ; I hope they won't nerf it (I kinda like it how old things can get a fresh new use).
Aug 22nd 2008 11:03AM Now THAT would be cool. That would ease my pain for having missed the major invasions at the release of the Necropolis patch and TBC.
Aug 22nd 2008 9:47AM Damn, look at the screenshot of Syndragosa's fall on MMO-Champ, it's just the photo you posted, from a different angle !
Aug 21st 2008 8:36AM The War of the Spider.
Aug 20th 2008 10:53AM Some comments on what I wrote :
- I don't really regret it or I would have forgotten the professions and picked gathering ones instead ; the thrill of gaining access to new things was part of the fun I had with the leveling. And the pokemon-esque quest to have all attainable recipes was too.
- I wouldn't advise against picking all crafting jobs in leveling ; alchemy was fun and easy. I just had the awful taste of starting with blacksmithing, then enchant.
- Having your main pick a crafting profession is a great thing, as soon as you have enough support (cash, or gatherer alts) and it doesn't tamper with the one and foremost priorities : skills and mounts.
Aug 20th 2008 10:43AM I picked crafting professions on almost all my levelling toons when I first created them, and reflecting upon it I consider now that it wasn't very wise. The first thing you should go after when levelling is money, to purchase your skills and mounts ; if you don't sell your gathering but use it to level your craft, you'll lose the opportunity to gather cash.
Some points of experience :
- I convinced a friend I brought into the game to pick two gathering professions, and he thanked me ; now in his level 59 (he plays scarcely), he gathered enough money to buy his mounts on his own.
- On another hand, I played 15+ hours a week for 2 years and I just managed to buy my first epic flying mount (my mains are all crafters).
- I gained enough money from the 'Copper Rush' at the release of TBC to buy my epic (lv60) mount.
Aug 15th 2008 9:04PM Nice point, thanks for the response :)