Jun 15th 2009 3:06PM Just a few inaccuracies snuck into the article:
1) Choppers' tar does _not_ slow down the Flame Leviathan.
2) Ignited tar only does marginal damage to the Flame Leviathan. The entire damage output of the Chopper is small to begin with; apart from picking up passengers and controlling adds from the Tower of Life, their role in the fight is limited.
3) Demolisher Passengers can also speed up their vehicle for a hefty 25 pyrite cost. Use sparingly.
4) Siege Engine passengers should try to spend the entire time shooting the Flame Leviathan with their cannon (2). This does an enormous amount of damage, often comparable to a Demolisher. The greater aiming range of their Anti-Air attack does make it easier to down the pyrite, so do try to shoot down a crate or two.
5) The Towers are only of importance once hard mode has been activated by talking to Norgannon. If the encounter is started by talking directly to Brann, the entire side area can be ignored.
6) The damage to the team taking out turrets has been reduced significantly (they used to randomly take Missile Barrage hits), so there's no need for a healer.
Feb 2nd 2009 10:55AM Why you should jump when entering an instance is answered in this comic:
Nov 12th 2008 7:11AM What, so even non-US accounts get a chance? Count me in then!
Sep 30th 2008 8:48AM Regarding kodo drop rate: I saw it drop 3 times, along with 1 ram, in a single run. Managed to miss all 4 rolls though :(
Jul 9th 2008 5:46AM "Update: the realm went live with the others after the maintenance. Enjoy the earlier start. :-)"