Dec 11th 2009 8:12AM I've had pretty good luck as a warrior tank/dps. Think the best story I've heard is about a group where the party leader went afk at the instance start so he could soak up some free badges. Being the party leader, they couldn't vote to kick him...should come as no surprise that the leader decided to join the group as soon as the rogue started putting Tricks of the Trade on him.
Jan 16th 2009 10:59AM I thought I'd dig a bit to see where they were as the Chicago comment got me thinking.
1. Chicago Better Business Bureau has no record of them (checked site name and Milorge LLC)...maybe they should.
2. They registered the site using godaddy.com on 31-Oct-08.
3. The technical and administrative contacts are being obfuscated with a service out of Scottsdale, Arizona (domainsbyproxy.com).
4. Whois search: http://who.godaddy.com/WhoIs.aspx?domain=youplayorwepay.com&prog_id=godaddy
5. This article (http://www.free-press-release.com/news/200914/1231951162.html) lists their address as 1202N 75th Street #190, Downers Grove, Il 60516
6. Toss the address from point 5 into maps.google.com (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=1202N+75th+Street+%23190,+Downers+Grove,+Il+60516&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=50.910968,79.101563&ie=UTF8&ll=41.74775,-88.004951&spn=0.047259,0.077248&z=14&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=41.751204,-88.012863&panoid=fFKHmcNg-CabvPZXVAA5GA&cbp=12,290.61880540700326,,0,5) and I see 2 gas stations, what looks like a mall and a business down the road...
Why does this thing smell worse the more I look into it?
Jan 16th 2009 9:06AM YouPayorWePlay.com?
...might want to fix that link
Nov 18th 2008 9:08AM Seems an expensive way to get the 'going down' achievement...
Nov 14th 2008 6:43PM Nice pad!
Nov 13th 2008 3:54PM .
Nov 13th 2008 10:32AM .
Nov 13th 2008 10:30AM .
Nov 12th 2008 9:33PM .
Nov 12th 2008 12:52PM .