Sep 25th 2008 2:24PM Just saw this on wotlkwiki.info
* Stoneclaw Totem - Also protects your other totems, causing them to absorb damage.
* Relics - Shaman relics now count as a Fire, Earth, Water, and Air totems in addition to their normal effect.
Does this mean having a Relic will allow the shaman the drop a 5th totem of any kind? Or is it replacing all of the totems a shaman must have in their bags, or what does it mean exactly?
Can anyone confirm?
Sep 3rd 2008 9:22AM But will they skill up weapons? That's what I would be most excited about. As a hunter it gets quite annoying trying to skill up so many different melee weapons, especially considering the uh... "image"... that a meleeing hunter in good gear presents.
Aug 29th 2008 10:19AM In this episode of Mythbusters:
Can baked-bean powered elekks solve Azeroth's tree-fuel dependance?
Aug 29th 2008 10:10AM There was a dwarf named Rio who suffered
From the cold of the dwarf land he lovered
He got hammered
And puked on his tabard
And now needs a new one to cover
Aug 21st 2008 5:16PM I saw on the forums today that Kill Shot was removed in the latest build. Can anyone confirm or was the forum poster just talking out their butt?
Aug 21st 2008 8:24AM If i had to choose three places in the past I'd like to visit...
1. The war of the three hammers, help the Bronzebeards defeat Thaurissan at Ironforge and then fly quickly to Grim Batol to assist the Wildhammers.
2. The Sundering. Doesn't really matter which side we have to help, but just seeing it would be something.
3. Arthas corrupting the Sunwell. Maybe the instance would revolve around protecting Kael'Thas or some blood elf important to history, but also allow us to see Arthas turning Sylvanas. I think this would really help a lot of people who don't know the lore understand just why she's so pissed off, especially considering her role in WotLK.
Aug 19th 2008 8:15AM My main's got herb/mining for money, and it was done in anticipation of dropping mining come wotlk to get inscription. However I'm gonna fill about 6 bank alts with pre-bc herbs to sell to inscription power levelers. Mmmm gold.
Aug 16th 2008 11:51AM Are you honestly a rogue bitching about this?
A ROGUE? SERIOUSLY?
Aug 16th 2008 6:55AM "Tell me this melee hunter build (that's right, I said MELEE HUNTER) doesn't look like 10 kinds of awesome."
I hate you so much.
Aug 15th 2008 8:54PM "On Topic: Hunters get yet another unneeded trick to pummel us from afar, yay."
Gotta love when people who get killed by hunters once a while in AV make comments that make them look like ignorant jackasses. Let me guess... mage or priest, right?
P.S. If you say any other class then you are an absolutely terrible, terrible rogue/warrior/warlock/druid/paladin.