Feb 14th 2012 12:29PM NO!!!!! I'm not going to stop rolling on DPS gear. If those dps, dime a dozen bastards, keep rolling on my resto trinkets in LFR... I'm going to roll on their DPS gear
Jan 19th 2012 7:43PM What part of just fight on the Flags, is sooo hard to figure out.?
Nov 11th 2011 2:41PM Wow... Great Job, one of my favorite Lawbringers to date. Relevant content, ty for going over the partial performance, and no I wasn't scratching the screen... but my mouse took a toss :D .... great job, keep up the good work...
Nov 8th 2011 9:26AM Brewfest needs a revamp. coming from a guy that retired from the old age sport of booz'n... I really don't mind brewfest, it's just hard to rally behind it on more than one toon
Nov 8th 2011 9:20AM you forgot to mention that this figure give a +125 to Awesome on my desk @ work. :D
Nov 2nd 2011 12:06PM Meet up in Chicago !! Lets try to plan it at the same time as the "Taste" ... mmmmmmmmm!!!
Oct 28th 2011 3:19PM Couple things we can count as win:
1. 1-60 questing = Fresh, exciting, and It really really makes you hate hitting 60.
2. ShadowFang and Deadmine heroics = Most people forgot how epic this was to get back in there
Count as a loss:
1. My keys: thank God I spent all that time getting attuned
2. The population of Ironforge
3. /loudspeaker... "paging Dance Studio... Looking for Mr. Dance Studio" (oops wrong expansion)
Oct 19th 2011 10:55AM A lot of valid points brought up already. This topic doesn't seem to go away, and is usualy brought up around this time in an expansion "lull". I found myself the other night just starring @ my character list. My poor guildies must have thought my account was having a seizure I was on and off of toons soo fast. After giving this some thought, here is a couple ideas you might want to consider when you get to the end of your wick.
1. Get someone else excited about the game! Getting someone else involved and excited about the game, can really bring out some of that old passion you used to have.
2. Go out Gank'n !!!! **yes i encourage this, no there is nothing wrong w/ it** If you live on a PvP server, let it rip. Go stake claim to something, a piece of Lore or zone. ** I'm not saying to camp people, because eventually you might meet their main **
3. Play the trade Game: start w/ a low lvl item or some matz, and start trading up. You'd be surpised on what you'd find people are willing to trade, when you're the only person w/ a stack of purple lotus :D
Jul 12th 2011 9:07AM my 3 yr olds character that we lvl together is finally 83. During childrens week we got the turtle pet (speedy), which he has a stuffed animal that looks just like it !! ... So now I find my self having to go back to the SW Orphanage to visit and let speedy play with all the Kids. I also made the mistake of telling my son that the Turtle boat in Northrend is Speedy's Mom. So now we've made a permanent residence in Dalaran again.
Mar 29th 2011 9:38AM Nagrand among the floating islands. Nice view of the water fall, beautiful night skyline. = win