Skip to Content

WoW Insider has the latest on the Mists of Pandaria!
  • Tilt
  • Member Since Oct 11th, 2008

Are you Tilt? If So, Login Here.

BlogComments
WoW67 Comments

Recent Comments:

15 Minutes of Fame: Knitting together a gaming life {WoW}

Aug 4th 2011 4:27PM 27 year-old knitter here, I'm working on perfecting my moonkin hat, and am in the middle of knitting a Bronze Dragonflight-inspired shawl. Whisperwind knitters represent!

World of WarCrafts: World of Geekcraft giveaway {WoW}

May 26th 2011 4:09PM If there's any sort of knitting involved in this, even better.

Certain mounts and items no longer available in patch 4.0.3 {WoW}

Oct 15th 2010 10:30AM Ever since vanilla, all I wanted was that raptor mount. Being Alliance, and a fan of dinosaurs, it was my only chance. And being a squishy rogue, it was improbable if not impossible to solo so I had to rely on the kindness of others to run me through.

Years later, I see it drop, and who wins the roll but a friend of mine who quits the game for good, just a few weeks after.

I has a sad.

Win a ticket to BlizzCon 2010 from WoW Insider {WoW}

Oct 12th 2010 12:13PM I would surely like to go, if I am lucky and stuff.

The Classifieds: Tarnished for the best luck {WoW}

Sep 23rd 2010 6:24PM My now-husband proposed to me outside of the Alliance inn in Dalaran. Yes, in-game, but then he walked across the room from his desk to mine and asked in real life too. XD He gave me one of the gold wedding bands you get from the Shattrath fishing dailies.

Then we had the Pinky Street custom-making artisan lady make replicas of our characters wearing the real clothes we were going to wear, and used them as a cake topper.

That was a bit over a year ago! The only bad thing was that I planned the wedding early enough (I thought) that we could go to Blizzcon for our honeymoon - little did I know the convention would fall early that year, and it landed on the same exact weekend I'd picked for our ceremony. Ah well.

Rumor: Cataclysm targeted for a November 2 release date {WoW}

Sep 13th 2010 12:41PM A good 99% of games come out on Tuesdays. That's when they ship. Big titles actually hit the shelves that day, while smaller releases don't have fast shipping and drop Wednesday. The other 1% belongs to Nintendo, who releases big titles on Sundays.

Cataclysm Beta: Next round of invites going out soon {WoW}

Jul 12th 2010 9:36PM They said the other day that the write-about-your-guild-contest winners had not yet been invited; do we know if they'll announce any winners any time soon?

Win one of three free FigurePrints Busts {WoW}

Jun 8th 2010 12:25PM Ooh, ooh, me me. Please. And thank you.

Breakfast Topic: Using "IRL," IRL {WoW}

Apr 14th 2010 10:23AM Girl debuff, eh? We call it "battling the Scarlet Onslaught." A little more... obvious, but it works.

Insider Trader: Just the tip {WoW}

Feb 15th 2010 2:21PM I've been tipped between 100g-250g for ICC patterns. I was tipped 25g for making ~100 stacks of heavy borean leather.

But yesterday was apparently clueless people day. For a ToC pattern I was tipped an abyss crystal - the guy kept going on about how poor he was, yet he had sufficient mats to make a nice chestpiece? He's probably going to AH it. And for making 20 stacks of heavy leather, I was not tipped at all.
I don't expect people to grovel at my leathercrafting feet, but something for my time would be nice.