|Download Squad||1 Comment|
|Engadget HD||1 Comment|
|Joystiq Nintendo||11 Comments|
|Joystiq Xbox||15 Comments|
May 3rd 2010 1:21PM Gulf of Mexico =/= Atlantic Ocean.
Apr 16th 2010 12:01PM I was a sucker for horse armor in Oblivion, I would rather not have to pay to get another upgrade...
Nov 13th 2008 10:59AM I was hoping to see Bungie develop some new armor permuations for multiplayer with the expansion... Kinda disappointed, as I never haz Recon fever.
Oct 31st 2008 1:33AM I cannot read a dang thing on my low-def screen. Seriously.
Oct 13th 2008 7:19PM If the game has no multiplayer, but ships with the two map packs, I'm assuming the map packs load onto the HDD for use in H3. I don't think that Bungie would find it feasible to load the maps in the front in and then require you to switch over to the H3 disk.
For me, that is the thing that brought me back to H1, then H2, and now H3 over and over again, after many playthroughs was the "30 seconds" mantra. Has it changed at all with the transition into the relatively "new" gameplay style (as indicated by the trailer and comments by Bungie)?
Jul 1st 2007 10:46PM My grandfather is 82 years old, has cancer, and uses a Sony Erricson. I hate that phone with a vengance. I would love nothing more than to give that phone to him, and be done of the phone that I have to save his numbers into. He can't read the display and he can't even answer the flip phone properly.
Please consider me and my grandfather! I went to get him one Friday but I waited too long...
Jun 27th 2007 7:14AM Yeah thanks for touching the only subject that I would have ever asked not to be posting on. I'm a born-again Christian, which tends to get me a lot of hate from the internet as many of it's users are "learned" people- which apparently means you automatically know that there isn't a God. This is not the time and place for that discussion, as I don't really believe in offering my views without being asked about them first, but let me just say, Bravo WoW Insider, you just made the worst post. EVER.
Jun 26th 2007 11:29AM 10. Get an Elekk. (Why is Azuremyst still on nerfed rep?!)
9. Stop giving friends money for flying mounts long enough to get my epic.
8. Complete the instance from hell- I mean, Gnomer.
7. Get my shammy to 70 and off-spec it to piss the guild off.
6. Get my priest to 70 and spec it holy so I can try out protection spec on my pally.
5. Kill Rag.
4. Get one piece of arena gear.
3. Finally get into a Kara run (this is getting ridiculous).
2. Getting the complete ORIGINAL Judgment armor. Screw purple. (I will take the SSC variant as a temporary stay. Mmmmm, roguey...)
1. Dropping into Orgimmar from above (Divine Shielded, of course) and casting consecration and /dancing. I doubt it'll happen, but I can dream.
Jun 22nd 2007 11:42AM There are two classes I love to party with as a holy pally (aside from other pallies). Druids, and - yep- mages. Especially the gnome ones, its like pocket size death.
They give me water and I heal them while they tank. :)
Jun 19th 2007 1:22PM Not Salvation, I meant sacrifice. Durr.