May 3rd 2010 1:21PM Gulf of Mexico =/= Atlantic Ocean.
Apr 16th 2010 12:01PM I was a sucker for horse armor in Oblivion, I would rather not have to pay to get another upgrade...
Jul 1st 2007 10:46PM My grandfather is 82 years old, has cancer, and uses a Sony Erricson. I hate that phone with a vengance. I would love nothing more than to give that phone to him, and be done of the phone that I have to save his numbers into. He can't read the display and he can't even answer the flip phone properly.
Please consider me and my grandfather! I went to get him one Friday but I waited too long...
Jun 27th 2007 7:14AM Yeah thanks for touching the only subject that I would have ever asked not to be posting on. I'm a born-again Christian, which tends to get me a lot of hate from the internet as many of it's users are "learned" people- which apparently means you automatically know that there isn't a God. This is not the time and place for that discussion, as I don't really believe in offering my views without being asked about them first, but let me just say, Bravo WoW Insider, you just made the worst post. EVER.
Jun 26th 2007 11:29AM 10. Get an Elekk. (Why is Azuremyst still on nerfed rep?!)
9. Stop giving friends money for flying mounts long enough to get my epic.
8. Complete the instance from hell- I mean, Gnomer.
7. Get my shammy to 70 and off-spec it to piss the guild off.
6. Get my priest to 70 and spec it holy so I can try out protection spec on my pally.
5. Kill Rag.
4. Get one piece of arena gear.
3. Finally get into a Kara run (this is getting ridiculous).
2. Getting the complete ORIGINAL Judgment armor. Screw purple. (I will take the SSC variant as a temporary stay. Mmmmm, roguey...)
1. Dropping into Orgimmar from above (Divine Shielded, of course) and casting consecration and /dancing. I doubt it'll happen, but I can dream.
Jun 22nd 2007 11:42AM There are two classes I love to party with as a holy pally (aside from other pallies). Druids, and - yep- mages. Especially the gnome ones, its like pocket size death.
They give me water and I heal them while they tank. :)
Jun 19th 2007 1:22PM Not Salvation, I meant sacrifice. Durr.
Jun 19th 2007 1:03PM "Do NOT put your keybinding for Blessing of Protection next to your keybinding for Lay On Hands!"
From TS, during Bot run:
Me: "I think I just caused a wipe."
Tank: "Why can't I attack!" (he's kinda old, didn't know immediately what was going on)
Rogue: "Zone out! Zone out!"
Yeah, anyways, BoP got moved further down after that.
I ask hunters at the start of an instance if they want Might or Wisdom or Kings- during extended fights sometimes the mana regen is good for them, and sometimes they already have enough stam.
I've been known to drop salvation on a caster that gets way to much aggro and there's no other cooldowns up yet.
Jun 14th 2007 3:15PM I really need gear on my main on Medivh, my IcftB toon is only a twosy- I'll let others get their loot- this time.
When are we doing Vent/TS? Surely in its infinite wealth WoWI has the resources to set a server up?
Jun 14th 2007 12:05PM That's it. I'm getting my Blizzcon ticket.