Apr 8th 2011 8:30AM For some reason, this doesn't seem just a normal streamlining thing. Yes, the WC maze was obnoxious.
But, I'm remember at the BlizzCon where they announced Cataclysm, there would be a bunch of old instances updated and made into Heroic, including WC. With all that is happening in Hyjal in 4.2, that big fiery crag splitting the Barrens in half, and all that druid nonsense leading areas in the Barrens to be wild and overgrown, could we get a H-WC as an part of Cataclysm story-progression? Even as a thing involving the Emerald Dream?
Apr 8th 2011 8:25AM ....... It took me a minute, but yes
IT CANNOT BE UNSEEN
[hint: imagine trade-chat]
Apr 7th 2011 8:53PM "Frost Armor has been reworked:
"It now reduces physical damage taken by 15%, instead of providing 20% additional armor."
"The Chilled proc from Frost Armor can no longer proc Fingers of Frost."
"The attack speed slow from the Chilled proc is now 20%, down from 25%, but it also affects ranged attack speed."
Apr 7th 2011 8:32PM You buy stuff. This stuff could be equipment. This stuff could also be materials, like leather, dusts, essences, shards, ores, and herbs. You can use this stuff by making other stuff or auction it.
There. You are no longer at the cap.
Come 4.1 and you are again at the cap you could also get yourself Maelstrom Crystals. These will cost almost all of whatever points you are spending.
Apr 7th 2011 3:28PM The best cartoon themes are currently tied between Invader ZIM and Adventure Time.
- An intergalactic march of Doom to rain doom down upon our filthy heads of our doomed enemies.
- Something totally awesome! With punch (*BAM*)-lines! And mild guitar strumming! It's Algebraic!
Apr 4th 2011 6:23PM As a mage, I'll try to be as impartial as possible:
The problem with you warlocks, other than smelling bad and the eyeliner and those books and movies with those... sparkle vampyres (I spelled it like that so you could follow along), in regards to pets, at least, is function.
The purpose of your blueberry is solo-tanking, or even emergency off-tanking. The felguard is a major piece of DPS, or should be, for demonology 'locks. Imps have the clear role for single-target DPS.
Really, what is it that you need?
Should the succubus be a secondary bit of CC? AoE? It has to be one of the other.
Is the best use Fel-puppy being one of an anti-caster-ugly-demon-thing, that increases DoT-damage?
If you specced the way you wanted and summoned no demon, what does each specialization lack or need an extra kick to? Anything else really is just a slippery slop into hanging with wolves and gorillas and sporebats and T-Rex (that last one is pretty ok- if you like stomping on houses, that is)
(also warlocks hate kittens: fact)
Mar 31st 2011 7:57PM Things Missed:
- The easiest way to grind out Skyguard rep is the powder, but really only after you kill Terokk. The best way to grind out Skyguard rep is to repeatedly kill Terokk because you should take this grind out on someone.
- Combine Lower City rep and Mo'M, try (and fail... /angry) to get the Raven Lord mount from Anzu on Heroic. It's a pretty quick and straight-forward dungeon and once you try and fail at getting the coolest ground mount in the game, it sort becomes an obsession until you do (I have not).
- Thank you to the guy mentioned doing the Daily Dungeon quests in Shat for Consortium rep! I had forgotten about that and couldn't figure out a cleaner way than repeated Mana Tombs runs.
- Doing all of the quests for Expedition landed me somewhere at the far edge of Honored (or even revered). Remember this because there are item turn-in quests for rep as well that stop at Friendly or Honored. Similarly with Lower City with their Feathers and I believe there is a similar situation with Shat'ar.
Mar 30th 2011 1:29PM He's still around. I got hit by him for the fourth time this weekend in the Highlands. The other places were in the Badlands (where I had just coincidentally punched that dragon in the face), the northeastern ruins of Uldum, and in the Overgrowth of the Southern Barrens.
@Bynde That image of DW at the gates of Stormwind was a released image from Blizzard. They wanted us to see him, in terms of his actual image and scale. Because, he's pretty big. They released another image as well of Neptulon in front of the gates.
Mar 26th 2011 7:45PM Hunters aren't really our problem. Someone said above me that they are lousy in melee range, and this is because they are. So, you stay close. The pet can be rooted and slowed, even poly'ed. So while they are in mail, it shouldn't take us too long to whittle them down to dead.
My biggest class problems are cat druids, resto druids and shaman, argle-bargle rogues, and, the worst offender and biggest on my Hate list, enhance shaman. They are in mail, have heals, work in melee range but that's not a thing, Hex, have a freeze breaker spell, have a freeze breaking totem, AND ... the wolves ...
I was against one (in a bg) with a macro that tied Spirit Wolves with a /y of "Release The Hounds!". That did not help the situation.
Mar 23rd 2011 12:49PM I'm doing the Therezane Dailies until I get my dang Pebble companion.
Then, I will dance with him, as it rarely pops up. Then I will wait at the front of the Crumbling Depths until Ricket is there and camp out that nook where Jadefang might someday be and ruin a hunter's day. I will blow up Jadefang real good.
Then I will dance with my new little shale spider pet.
After, crazy archaeology until I get my Vial of Sands recipe. When I give up on that, maybe the same thing but with Nerubian artifacts.