Mar 9th 2012 1:21PM just a few points to make:-
1. the mount is given to the player who sent the invite, not the returning player.
2. the players are being asked to return, not by blizzard, but by us. the far bigger reward in my opinion is the possibly to play again with friends.
3. the lvl boost and the faction/realm transfer are to allow our friends return and play with us again. the realm transfer is to our server.
4. annual pass rewards anyone?
Mar 9th 2012 12:28PM If you look at the last graphic in ghostcrawlers post that Jordan has linked it very clearly illustrates the difference in relative power of a lvl 85 against early level bosses post item squish.
It will be much harder for max level characters to solo old content if they carry out an item aquish
Oct 9th 2011 2:14PM Ack. Reading fail. Thought you were talking about tier 3, not season 3.
Oct 9th 2011 2:10PM Isnt it because the original naxx got removed? Or rather, moved to Northrend for Wotlk.
Sep 23rd 2011 11:36AM Regarding the question marks instead of server names, i think this happens if a person from an eu server is paired with players from a russian server. Something to do with their cyrillic alphabet.
Jul 3rd 2011 4:44PM I have a feeling they are lining up Thrall to make the ultimate sacrifice. I fear Aggra may end up a single parent.
Jun 14th 2011 11:21AM stout, bitter and lager are all beers i believe. as are ales and pils and other such treats.
Mar 14th 2011 11:20AM Two questions for the queue:
1. What are the prospects of us seeing another hero class soon?
2. How close have any of the wow insider staff ever come to quitting wow?
Mar 2nd 2011 7:17PM i want to try an enhancement spec on my shammy, but im terrified by the question, 'do you want to unlearn all of your talents?'
i've got some irrational fear that i'll forget the innumerable hours of gaming that got me to where i am with my current spec, and that i wont be able to go back to the way it was.
so unless tri-spec becomes an option, enhancement will have to wait.
Jan 6th 2011 11:10AM I don't know what lefse is but that looks just like my mother's traditional Irish potato cake. Heat it up, spread some butter on it, a dash of salt and it is deelish.
Mmmm... bout time I paid a visit to my mother.