Mar 18th 2011 8:18AM While raiding Naxx I had a terrible, terrible cramp in both my legs and I fell out of my chair with a thump. Mid sentence while helping explain the Thaddius fight. After about five minutes of absolute silence on my part I was able to wring out the words:
"Terrible...cramp... Give me a sec..."
Then after a few minutes I just got up and continued raiding.
We downed Thad though, so thats something.
Sep 11th 2010 2:49PM @Suzaku
Actually, Medivh is now an eternal, more or less a god.
"And now that my task is done, I will take my place...amongst the legends of the past." He doesn't die, he just leaves. I'm thinking he's some sort of demi-god now.
Plus, in entertainment, a character is never dead untill it is clearly stated and confirmed, and even then you can't be sure.
Apr 21st 2010 8:44AM That is the oddest thing I've heard today, props!
Also, I don't really play WoW when I get bored with it. Plenty o' other games on my (virtual) shelves.
Apr 12th 2010 3:19PM Hardest boss EVAH
Mar 21st 2010 6:41PM Besides from Aran's polymorph, slow fall, and summoning spells?
I mean, you cannot die, ever! I'd be picking fights with people non-stop, and drinking my butt off, since my liver would be instantly healed. What more can you want? And it's targetable, so!
Would it work against age?
Mar 11th 2010 12:09PM Dutch translations. Please note that there is no fully translated World of Warcraft for Dutch people, and most of the Dutch can at least get themselves heard in English, so I won't translate game terms, or at least not all of them.
* Hello - Hallo (or Hoi if more informal)
* Goodbye - Doei
* Please - Alsjeblieft
* Thank you - Dankjewel
* Yes - Ja
* No - Nee
* I don't know. - Ik weet het niet
* I'll tank. - Ik tank wel (Most dutch people do have the basic terms down.)
* I'll heal. - Ik heal wel
* Can you share quests? - Wil je je quests delen?
* Please Buff me. - Geef me alsjeblieft buffs.
* Please turn off Aspect. - Zet je aspect uit, alsjeblieft
* Ready? - Klaar om te gaan?
* Ready! - Ik ben er klaar voor!
* AFK - (Doesn't translate)
* BRB - Ben zo terug (works for AFK as well)
* Wait, please. - Even wachten, alsjeblieft.
* Follow me. - Volg mij.
* Go. - Gaan.
* Stop. - Stop. (Seriously)
* Which way? - Waarheen?
* Right - Rechts
* Left - Links
* Straight - Rechtdoor
* North - Noord
* South - Zuid
* East - Oost
* West - West
* Up - Boven
* Down - Beneden
* Let the tank pull. - Laat de tank pullen.
* Don't pull aggro. - Geen aggro krijgen!
* Move! - Weg daar!
* Wait here. - Wacht hier
* Need heals. - Ik heb heals nodig.
* Need on items you want for any reason. - Als je een item nodig hebt, need dan maar gewoon.
* I need this quest. - Ik heb deze quest nodig.
* I need to kill [X]. - Ik moet [x] killen.
* I need to gather [X]. - Ik moet [x] verzamelen.
* Let's run back from the graveyard together so we don't get lost. - Laten we samen van het kerkhof lopen zodat we niet verdwaald raken.
* Would you like to run another? - Wil je nog een keer eentje doen?
* Would you like to run another dungeon? - Wil je nog een dungeon doen?
Mar 1st 2010 1:35PM I'm curious about how this will affect molten armor? A solid +crit chance would be ridiculous
Nov 23rd 2009 12:42PM Yeah, and with their experience, they should easily be able to make it so you can't get lost. Make the second tier accessible with easy directions and stuff.
Also, where is the Iron Forge itself?!
Nov 23rd 2009 12:27PM Man yeah, two tiered IF looks amazing. I always thought Ironforge was too small for the main dwarven city anyway.