Aug 18th 2010 4:37PM Why limit yourself?!?! Arthas never uses less than 500 words
Nov 25th 2009 12:48PM Thanks again for all the giveaways.
Good Luck All
Nov 24th 2009 1:22PM Thanks for the loot giveaways (pst, i'd read wow.com anyway)
Nov 23rd 2009 5:17PM Thanks again for giving cool stuff away!
Oh and PS
PICK ME PICK ME!
Nov 1st 2009 10:41AM you can get another costume from dancing w/ any of the Catrina's in any graveyard
Nov 1st 2009 10:39AM No way it shouldn't! I had the mount from 1?2 years ago on my main, and got it this year on my other main. Only seen it drop twice and lucked out w/ the dice both times
Jul 5th 2009 2:27AM hmmm, I don't know the names of the fireworks, but my favorites are the ones that make everyone say "oooooh" "aaaahhhh" Those are great.
Apr 28th 2009 11:55PM Good ideas, also when linking things like tailoring and engineering, a non proffession summary of what mats are needed.
The math figuring out how many cloths make bolt, how many bolts plus dusts etc etc is a bugger to figure out for the person w/ the proffession to add up every time someone has a simple request of what they need.
WHen linking schematics or patterns, it should automatically be broken down to the raw mats
Apr 28th 2009 9:53AM Game mechanics I'd like to see implemented
* I've ALWAYS wanted the ability to get off the air taxi, and when they implemented parachutes into the game I hoped we'd see it.
* I'd like to see just a "you are flying to ____ , your trip will take ____ minutes you have spent ____ silver/gold on this flight path message" on my chat window.
* Something i'd REALLY like to see is an 'auto-pilot' for my own bird. I have 75 mounts but still use the flight paths too frequently because i take the opportunity to multi-task. We've paid enormous amounts of gold to have the ability to fly and our own mounts, I'd like to be able to program in where it takes me, and have it give me the above mentioned chat window message.
* Armor DIE kits. The ability to change the color of your armor. Perhaps tailors could make these.
* They could do the eject but have it 'grayed out' over areas we are not supposed to access. Or, like someone mentioned, the option to get off at next flight path.
* I really liked the idea of Tenacity in Wintergrasp being changed to a smaller distance than the whole area.
* The idea of a bag for quest items was brilliant. Something like a keychain. There new system fo showing you the item is.. nice in concept but crowded in actuality. (i use xcustombars and have a bar for daily quest items, but it would be a nice ingame mechanic.
* The ability to withdraw your bid from the auction house
* Better battleground and dungeon maps that show you where you are, list the name of towers, and where you and your party / raid mates are.
* Backpacks getting more space with each level (or each 10 levels)
* Option to ignore NPC's endless prattling on. If im fishing near the inn in the Dalaran Sewer, those npc's get quite old filling up my chat window. Option to speed up a longwinded soap opera (Arthus in COT4 for example) with the click of the party leads button.
* No mounts withing 5 yards of 1. mailbox 2. flighpaths 3. quest givers
* Longer friends ignore lists with room for notes
Apr 25th 2009 6:40PM I'm a long time fisher, been maxed out (on my two mains) since before BC. The dailys are fun, i was thrilled when they were placed near Shatrath, and thrilled again when we got them in Dalaran. I love the pets.
I'm still trying for the contest, and would really like a few more times opened up for it during the week, or take it out of the Salty achievement.
The pygmy fish invasion MUST STOP! Too too many. I thought it was fine when the expansion came out, then they 'fixed it' and man it's just over the top now. they need to cut it down.
I'm not too pleased at all w/ the fish anywhere to get a skill up. Northrend has been absolutely overrun w/ folks fishing from schools I used to have to myself. And, quite frankly most of the newcomers are very un-aware of fishing ettiquette. I understand crowding you out on a school for the tourny, or even for dailys (though folks should know you only need a school for the blood one) but EVERYWHERE, it's new, but it's very very old.
I have to agree w/ the aim thing. Come on, i've been fishing for the entire game and i STILL miss the school? how about some 'hit' for fishing poles. Available after you max out.
Also, are they going to fix my once upon a time Kalu'k fishing pole? totally nerfed it.