Dec 3rd 2007 7:48PM I call recall on this one. Get back to me in a few years.
Sep 3rd 2007 11:00PM List random facts about pigs.
Pigs are incapable of looking up.
They have corkscrew shaped penises and half-hour long orgasms.
Pigs are the smartest of the barnyard animals. They're more trainable than dogs or cats.
They are associated with St. Anthony.
They can find things underground with their great sense of smell, hence trufflepigs, or truffle.
Pigs are actually clean animals if they are allowed to get wet in water, the only reason they root in mud is that they lack sweat glands.
Aug 21st 2007 3:55PM http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/a/ae/Old-macro.jpg
Aug 21st 2007 5:39AM Oh yeah, and Darkshore. I imagine that it's always rainy there. Rainy and cold. Perfect weather.
Aug 21st 2007 5:37AM azshara. It's always autumn.
Jun 3rd 2007 2:38PM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Line_spectra
May 31st 2007 9:27AM New stuff in Azeroth, for 1-60. Fuck endgame e-peen suckling.
May 30th 2007 4:23PM I saw this, and as a hardcore D&D nerd, I instantly started thinking about the applications for table-top D&D playing. This is a whole new paradigm once it gets into the house, or even a Starbucks or something.
1) It could do your math: roll dice, it reads the values on the bottom, remembers whats on the other side (hint, on a d20, the value of the opposing sides is always 21) and adds up the total. With a little work, you could add bonuses and minuses to a roll. It would rock for huge spell damages, or lots of little damage, all possible with a little work
2) MINIS! Just think about it. Seriously, I want this one thought about. How would the system identify minis? RFID? Little visual markers on the bottom of the minis like the stamps in the first link?
3) Have your iTunes or whatever near your hands and pick music easily, almost as an afterthought, instead of getting up to do it.
4) Digital books could be brought up right on the table, making them useful for the first time ever. In fact, I would like to just have as many books as possible in this format, and have them be little icons at the bottom. Better than a stack of books, which has always been a favorite part of the game, but only out of necessity. But how to conceal books from the players if you're a DM? You don't want them to know you're looking at the Kraken entry in the Monster Manual? Maybe an old-school DM screen can still be useful here.
5) In relation to point 1, combat could be simplified. Imagine a digital version of this! http://paizo.com/image/product/catalog/PZOOMS/PZOOMS1000_500.jpeg
6) Wizards could sell a very robust system (OPEN SOURCE PLEASE?) just like any accessory, to make a table such as this perfect for the game, making Wizards more money, and maybe tying in with their (now potentially useful) online initiative.
7) You could play with friends with other tables over the internet maybe?
8) Pull up art easily to show the characters what they're fighting, and let them keep looking at it instead of just showing them the picture in the book once or twice.
9) Maybe books could come with a stamp that links to an digital version of the book, so when you put your hard copy down, it loads the digital copy. This sounds unlikely, as Wizards thinks they can charge 30 bucks for a digital copy of a book.
10) Digital Character Sheets. Keep track of everything from hit points to spells per day, ticking them off as you use them, or ticking them again to get them back.
11) Now I'm dreaming, but get this: You have a digital copy of the book, right? You have a digital character sheet? You drag the monster entry out of the book and onto the table, and move it into contact with the character sheet, and you have their relevant combat statistics or bluff and sense motive modifiers, then roll dice (after having selected an action, such as attack, bluff, initiate maneuver, cast disintegration) or have the computer do the dice rolling (less fun).
May 29th 2007 2:39PM God I can't wait for Sin City 2. Best comic movie ever. 300 takes second place.
May 28th 2007 5:47PM Hey Elizabeth, I analyzed some of your tears at the lab, and here are the results: Your shit's all retarded and you talk like a fag.