Mar 3rd 2011 10:24AM Great news except still nothing on pre-ordering!
Feb 9th 2010 10:46AM Love to win it.
Apr 28th 2009 11:20AM Nuts to these.
Just spread out Heroism to a couple different classes.
Feb 5th 2009 4:30PM They're going to need to do this with a careful hand, in my opinion.
My resto druid stacks a lot of Spirit for the Mp5 kick backs and as such much of my gear has spent large parts of it's itemization budget on Spirit. As well, if not done intelligently, it's likely you'll see items like the Spirit World Glass replaced by blues.
I don't mind the change as long as a retroactive gear change is provided much like they did for Paladins and Spell Power itemization in 3.0.
Sep 2nd 2008 11:54AM Not looking forward to possibly having to regear, regem and reenchant my Raid Tankadin.
May 28th 2008 10:29AM I've run with a couple of members from Shield of Azeroth and they are, bar none, the most impressive guild I've encountered on our server. My condolences on their loss.
-Owaru( GL of Knights of Utopia )
May 22nd 2008 10:36AM I think it was Relmstein who said that the Priests are the actual "Hybrids" of healing. Paladins lay claim to Single Target healing, Shamans to group healing, and Druids to HoTs. They are the best at their job, but not any good( or even able ) to do the job of the others. Priests may not be the best at one single field but they're good at all three.
May 20th 2008 10:48AM So does this mean we can create a DK multiple times? On different servers?
Mar 20th 2008 10:16PM I take my 70 resto shaman into BGs and have a ton of fun. I'm not above telling people to get this f***ing rogue off me while I'm trying to heal. With a resto build and earth shield on myself, I'm absurdly hard to kill unless focus fired. I get gobs of honor by keeping people up and at least once every battleground I see the tide of a fracas turn because I'm there healing my space-goat balls off.
1) If you're healing don't be afraid to take control. Like silverrealm said, make sure people know they have to protect you.
2) Keep moving. Don't wait at a base/flag, you're most beneficial when you're keeping people alive. If you're stuck guarding the gold mine when nobody is there you're not being useful. If you are guarding you're just going to get focus fired immediately.
3) Keep an eye on the rankings - see who else is healing. If two nodes get attacked don't hesitate to tell the other healer to go to the Fel Reaver Ruins while you charge for the Mage Tower
4) Purge Purge Purge between heals. Hotkey it. I use "c" for easy access.
5) Install useful addons like Clique and Grid. Make sure your ability to heal doesn't suffer from having to target someone and then click a button. Make it a one step process.
6) Tremor Totem and Grounding Totem are your teams best friends.
Mar 18th 2008 2:07PM Ugh. When a good friend and I were levelling some alts( my 4th to 70, her 6th ), we ran Mana Tombs and heard teh following nuggets:
"Sorry, I haven't trained my succubus since I was level 40..."
"I don't use a pet, I'm a survival hunter."
"I don't like to use threat meters, I prefer to run a DPS meter"( DPS Warrior )