Sep 23rd 2011 2:53AM Will it be possible to use 1 source item to transmog 2 items?
For example, will I be able to use Shadow's Edge to transmog both my Reforged Trollbane's that my warrior is dual-wielding? Or can Shadow's Edge only be used to transmog 1 Reforged Trollbane and would I need a second Shadow's Edge to transmog my 2nd Reforged Trollbane. (And yes, I know you can only possibly get 1 Shadow's Edge due to it being an item which requires a quest to obtain.)
Aug 12th 2011 8:20AM Garrosh vs Varian.. Gorehowl cleaves Varian in two. Horde wins. The end.
Mar 28th 2011 10:00AM Tyrannus is so 2010. My vote goes to Godfrey.
Mar 22nd 2011 8:11AM I don't really find it long, though must admit I tend to skip all optional bosses when I'm with a guild group (which is nearly every time).
Mar 22nd 2011 8:05AM Deadmines!
Need I say more?
Mar 9th 2011 8:24AM Pyroblast! (do take note of the "!", without it, it's just not the same)
Mar 7th 2011 10:14AM "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum."
Jan 21st 2011 10:28AM @ Matt, I agree. My #2 peeve with healers is not as black and white as it might seem in my earlier post. But I've encountered a fair share of healers that refuses to heal unavoidable damage or thinks that a lightwell or green/white/blue circle on the floor is enough.
Jan 21st 2011 9:25AM Undergeared DPS pulling agro from tank, this can be viewed in two ways imo:
1) Crap DPS doesn't only have crap gear, but also craps glasses because he can't follow kill order or use agro dumps.
2) Crap tank that can't hold agro even against undergeared DPS.
Yes there are a lot of #1's but don't blame it all on that, there's a good share of #2's as well these days.
As far as what annoys me about healers:
1) The "GOGOGO-Healer" that thinks he can heal the whole place on 10% mana and then let's DPS die because he can barely keep tank alive because of low mana. (And to add to that: any GOGOGO-player is annoying tbh.)
2) Not healing DPS because "they should take care of it themselfs".
3) Healers rolling on Hit rating gear.
Dec 6th 2010 5:20PM Finally a give-away where EU people can enter.
Giev loot box! plx! :D