Dec 25th 2011 8:09PM Europe
Jul 1st 2009 9:24AM yey, something for EU!
gief mount plx!
May 26th 2009 10:56PM Please don't guess anything next time, genius.
May 5th 2009 10:56PM Yeah I was expecting this.
First they took our 2h-WF fun away, and gave it to DKs.
Then, they took our melee haste buff away, and gave it to DKs.
Then, they took our AP buff away, and gave it to several classes.
Lately, they took our mana regen buff away, and gave it to paladins. I was all like "what's next? give paladins BL too?".
I just couldn't guess the class.
Of course give EVERYBODY bloodlust.
Worst article I've ever seen in WoWinsider.
Apr 3rd 2009 9:59AM "While hexed, the target cannot attack or cast spells."
Apr 3rd 2009 9:51AM Yes, it's just one of the reasons.
1) It's biggest flaw is 45 sec cd. Since it's a spell, it can always be resisted -particularly in PvP-. Considering you are playing Enhancement and your hit cap is much lower than spell hit cap, you can miss it a lot, and waste a 45 sec cooldown.
2) It's a curse, which is worse. It can simply be removed by various of classes, much more Druids are natural-born immune to it. (shapeshifting automaticly removes the effect)
3) It doesn't cause a character loss or movement impairing effect, so you can't use it to gain positional advantage over your enemy like all other CC effects.
4) As Enhancement, it's not possible to stand and cast for 1.5 sec most of the time. Since melee classes mostly have instant abilities and depend on instant cast - cooldown mechanics, Hex is pretty hard to use as Enhancement.
5) Glyph of Hex sucks. It would even be useless if it were a minor glyph. It just sucks, I was expecting a cast-time and/or reducing glyph for a major. (note: this is not a QQ, check warrior and paladin glyphs for example and compare them with shamans, it's really ridiculous)
Apr 3rd 2009 9:32AM Yeah, second that comment.
Flame Shock Glyph is a mandatory glyph for every Elemental Shaman and one of the major DPS increasing glyphs for two reasons:
1) You don't have to cast Flame Shock over and over in every rotation, you save a GCD.
2) Flame Shock keeps ticking and it deals some serious damage in long term. Also with upcoming T8 (2) -correct me if i'm wrong- set bonus, your Flame Shock DoT damages will have the ability to be a critical.
@Katz:Better to call LvB in order not to confuse LB with Lightning bolt :)