Oct 1st 2009 6:46PM "Just singingggggg in the rain....just singgggging in the rainnnnnnn...."
May 20th 2009 5:44PM Has the addon/application been approved by Blizzard, regardless of the .exe it contains? Once it officially is, I will use it.
May 20th 2009 5:39PM Love the site. White on black is hard on the eyes sometimes, but it's still a vast improvement, no matter what the naysayers say.
That being said, please explain the .EXE thing. Until I know why you're putting an exe in my interface, what it does and doesn't do and why I won't run the risk of being banned by using it, I won't use it. It's not worth it to me.
I'd also like to be able to confirm my comments through my account here on site as opposed to my email. I don't post comments as much because it's a pain to have to confirm it in my email everytime. While I understand the need to avoid spam, is there a more elegant solution involving the accounts we already have, cause I've already confirmed it through my email address?
May 14th 2009 2:49AM Nightblade, because it was my first epic anything.
May 2nd 2009 12:13PM Karatechop, thanks for your time and responses. Don't worry about the double posting, it is a little confusing.
1. OK, so to clarify, Leroy simply couldn't equip it because it was a plate item? Because you were friends, you could wear plate, because you were the GM, he sent it to you?
(On the record, I thought it was a ridiculous assertion when I heard it, but I wanted to give you a chance to respond to it, though I meant to word it a little less accusatory than it turned out- sorry about that.)
2. Understood- but if it was a GM item, what would you have expected to be different about the item?
3. The chat is pretty bad. So, to sum up, Leroy thought it was a mistaken cheat item from a GM, and you thought if it was a cheat you should use it, but you thought it was a legitimate item because it was sent to you by Blizzard and had charges? Also, you didn't want to keep on the downlow from Blizzard, but from the people who weren't in your raid? Can you confirm or fix any details in my summary?
4. I'm surprised Blizzard didn't take that into account. At the same time, they couldn't prove that those discussions took place either. Did any discussion take place in chat where Blizzard could see it?
6. Thanks for the specific details. When I look at it though, that's a lot of kills. Let me ask you this- did you think you were exploiting the game? Did it cross your mind at any point that this might be a mistake at the point that the item let you 1-shot newly released raid content?
7. I agree, it's far more likely that the Beta Armory screwed up than a hacker breached WoW. Besides, you're right- what would you do with a first aid skill of 900?
8. That's weird they wiped out more emblems for your raid members than your raid got. OK, followup question- were you contacted by anyone at Blizzard before the ban took place (they tried to contact you)?
9. That is very surprising they wouldn't talk to you directly. Can you make available those rude responses you mentioned? I would like to see that final email Blizzard sent you. Thanks- please forward it to email@example.com.
Again, thanks for your time.