May 4th 2009 9:57AM Anyone who thinks a paladin healer is a one button healer has obviously not played the class or does not know what they are doing. I bring much more to the table than flash of light spams. I constantly have my judgements up, am constantly keeping sacred shield and beacon of light up, I stun when things get away from the tank to give them a sec to get back on it, I watch the entire party to see who might need protection, intervention, sacrifices, cleansing or lay on hands to prevent wipes, holy shocks to keep people from dying so they get that instant heal. One button my ass!!!
Feb 18th 2009 1:36PM I love to help new folks out until it turns into..Hey; "Can you run me through Gnomeregan?" I reply; " I am in Naxx 25 right now." They reply so, what is Naxx 25? They immediately go on ignore at this point.
Please be courteous and look where I am before you send me a tell for help.
1. I generally do not like running instances I have ran before I hit level 80. Try finding a group at your own level to do it with.
2. Try to figure your quest out and get other help in the area. It is a long way from Northrend to Goldshire or wherever and I may have to burn my Hearth just to come help you out.
3. Please do not ask for gold, instead ask what are some good low level professions or areas to make gold.
4. My first priority is with my guild.... know that they come first and I may have to leave you when helping you.
5. Do not start asking thing every time you see me come on. Give me a few minutes to sort through my calendar, mail and auctions.
If you follow that and what is written in this article, you will be well liked and asked to join many groups as long as you learn the character and abilities.