Sep 13th 2011 4:49AM I think the grammar language issues can be broken down into two subsections
1) Age/Education - categorised by "belthazor" above, missing capitalisation, missing apostrophes are key indicators, textspeak/l33tspeak are others.
2) English as a second language (perhaps modified by age) which I think would be categorised by the "tank in turmoil". This shows a good grasp of English but lack of experience in communicating with native speaksers. This has casused some sentence structuring issues and words replaced by similarly sounding words. For example "want should I do?" which does have punctuation but has "what" replaced by "want".
TL:DR I think "tank in turmoil" doesn't speak English natively so shouldn't be judged by that letter as it's better than anything most of us could do in foreign langauges
Sep 12th 2011 5:45AM
Is it a rogue? - Kill it
Does it have L33t speak or a ridiculous name (recent example was PvPpwnrogue)? - Kill it
Is it in my way? - Kill it
Is it ganking lowbies or being an arse? - Kill it
Otherwise, live and let live
Aug 18th 2011 7:39AM The bonus does not reach its maximum at 40%, it does at 0% (or 0.0000001% for the pedantic people).
Aug 17th 2011 9:01AM Just because there's no news of a beta doesn't mean there's no Friends and Family Alpha with a strong NDA in place where lvl 95s are busy bashing the Burning Leigon and meeting Ethereals...
Jun 19th 2011 12:24PM It's been said before and needs to be said again...
Forsaken Paladins make sense and would be awesome!
Apr 14th 2011 4:47AM South Park episode.. turned out my best mate had been a closet player since beta after I mentioned that I was going to try it.
Apr 12th 2011 9:43AM Grab a healer friend and go do some Northrend heroics. Concentrate on;
1) Pulling and placing mobs - this will give you confidence and get you used to moving them
2) Keybinds and UI - Some simple tricks like binding a button/mouseclick for righteous defense to a mousover macro ( /cast [@mouseover, help] Righteous Defense) and using that over player frames on grid or on nameplates will make your life so much easier.
Grid + clique are great for this. You will quickly develop the muscle memory.
3) Kill elites or packs on normal dungeons by yourself, get used to what your survival abilites do
From then on move up the dungeon difficulties, you'll be amazed how fast it will become second nature.
Mar 31st 2011 8:33AM I think the winner for the multiple titles has already been mentioned above (The Entitled - nice one MattKrotzer).
The only title I want in game is "Saint", purely for my character who is named after the patron saint of my (ex) college. However I'd guess that due to it's Christian/religous connotations it would never be implemented.
Mar 22nd 2011 11:48AM Druids wearing leather? If they're all about loving nature and other hippy crap then why do they insist on wearing the only armour type that originates from a live animal.
Don't even get me started on Tauren druids, evil skin wearing cannibals.
Mar 20th 2011 11:31AM and I thought Terry Pratchett was unknown on the other side of the Atlantic, shows how much I know!
For the unitiated...
Him who mountain crush him no
Him who sun him stop him no
Him who hammer him break him no
Him who fire him fear him no
Him who raise him head above him heart