Dec 31st 2010 4:36PM Re tagging: oh, lots of tags there! But:
As you're writing under the Spiritual Guidance headline, please add:
(and is it "disc-priest-spiritual-guidance" for disc?)
(and you might want to do that recursively)
as they are the only tags that are spot-on.
There is after all big differences between the three trees.
Vive la différence! :)
Dec 8th 2010 3:55AM Yes please, Wrap-speed - and I mean it :)
Feb 6th 2010 8:44AM Why do people always leave out the glyphs in the build?
(the wowhead builds have glyphs capability)
And especially here then, when a new glyph has been hailed... (frost)
It's as much a part of the build as the talent point distribution!
Put it in there!
Mar 30th 2009 9:48AM MageX said... "What specific gear stats go with each build to optimize the benefits of a certain spec."
Also vice versa, what gear for a specific build goes well with another specific build? Lugging/collecting tons of gear... oh, help us.
A "Remember those...!" column!
- Buttons you're likely to forget - put them farther left!
- Frostbolt(Rank 1): a quick slow for PvP or PvE-runaways!
- Macros - as buttons can also be macros, only the best (PvP - that pot+herb+shield+trinket+nova+blink???). Lots out there, but are there some we often forget?
- Funny items, e.g. the priest-like bubble from that herb! Hmm, I've forgotten it's name.
- Drinks: some cheap potions you could pop, if you feel like using a little gold to kill that bastard Lock dead / survive to see it done :)!