Aug 3rd 2011 11:35AM Wyrmest Accord player chiming in. I can give a quick rundown of the server from my current experiences:
- The whole "Moon Guard Lite" thing is...somewhat true about the server as a whole. The ERP isn't as filthy as MG's, but it's there, and mostly kept to the corners of Silvermoon City and such. The RP community as a whole is decent. You can find it and it's pretty good when you dig into the good chunks of the community on both sides.
- PvP as a whole on the server bounces between lop-sided and just plain bad. I've had my share of difficulty trying to organize the Horde to keep TB for more than 1-2 times a day when the Alliance pulls a lightning-speed zerg on the place when they're on offense. My record so far for losing TB when Alliance was on offense was inside of 5 minutes flat. Horde forces can usually win it back when we rally together.
- PvE is very selective on WrA. A lot of guilds do old-school runs to farm up mounts, RP outfits, and achievements on a regular basis. Serious progression on current tiers is very limited between around 5-10 guilds on the whole server. Forget PuGing a contemporary raid on the server, it's going to end in frustration and endless wipes on easy bosses. A lot of PuGs can't even do Argaloth because they don't get "don't stand in green stuff" or "taunt the boss every Meteor Slash". It's best to inquire on the server forums about where you wanna go with your toon.
May 6th 2011 11:29AM - Danny DeVito as the voice of/or just as Trade Prince Gallywix. (If they decide to do a post-Cataclysm movie.)
- Hugo Weaving as Archdruid Fandral Staghelm.
- Scarlett Johannsen as Jaina Proudmoore.
- Dwayne Johnson or Jason Momoa as Varian Wrynn. (Momoa would play an AWESOME Lo'Gosh, he even looks like Lo'Gosh a bit in the new Conan movie.)
- T.C Carson as the voice of Garrosh Hellscream. (If the movie is post-Cata.)
- Chris Metzen as the voice of Thrall.
- Christopher Lee as Malfurion Stormrage.
- John Rhys-Davies as Magni Bronzebeard.
- Sean Bean as Rhonin.
- Chris Hemsworth as Arthas Menethil.
- Angelina Jolie as Princess Tyrande Whisperwind or Sylvanas Windrunner. (Depending on the plot.)
- Mike Myers as Brann Bronzebeard.
- Billy West as High-Tinkerer Mekkatorque.
- Patrick Stewart as King Terenas Menethil.
- Ian McKellen as Genn Greymane. (If the setting allows it.)
- Geoffrey Rush as Muradin Bronzebeard.
- Jeremy Irons as the voice of Cairne Bloodhoof.
- Tim Curry as the voice of Mal'Ganis. (If the setting allows it.)
- Djimon Hounsou as Vol'jin or Zul'jin (Depending on the setting).
- Gerard Butler as the voice of Grom Hellscream. (If the setting allows it.)
Mar 4th 2010 2:40PM Great little guide, here. My guild is a fan of the classic "Stoplight" kill order; Which is Triangle (Green), Star (Yellow), and Cross (Red). From there we use Skull and whatever's left if it's a large group requiring a kill order.
On a side note, I did meet Fyreuni (the creator of the video in this article) in a PuG with the Dungeon Finder. I kindly asked her if she was "the" Fyreuni, to which she had an excited reaction. Kinda got a kick outta that, her and her guildies are great players, too. I wouldn't mind raiding with them at all.
Apr 8th 2009 3:00PM I'll take two, please!