Mar 28th 2012 5:30PM Dear Chase,
Thanks for the very interesting article. Yesterday I started playing on my lvl 80 rogue again.
So my questions are:
1. In raids (raid finder level) can I ignore rupture completely?
2. What poisons do I use for MH and OH?
3. I like to keep other abilities handy, like expose armour, feint, etc. Should I discard them? Do they have any raid utility?
Looking forward for replies!
Jan 15th 2012 12:11PM Q4tQ: Has there ever been any discussions about learning professions by buying skill points with in game gold?
I am asking because on all alts I level, I always over level the zones where I would find the mats required in the particular profession bracket. Leveling always gets boosted in terms of xp required but professions always stayed the same more or less.
What are the implications of boosting profession leveling (for example till Wrath) by buying skill points instead of grinding mats?
Nov 16th 2011 11:36AM Madness? ...
Aug 15th 2011 12:41PM Hmmm your insights make a lot of sense :) I may have been seen under a dark spotlight but at least they were worth it for the responses!
Aug 15th 2011 11:27AM With all this Mists of Pandaria stuff, peeps seem to have forgotten that this news was released shortly after it was published that Blizz lost another 300K subscribers (Don't get me wrong I still play it). Marketing technique maybe?
Jul 24th 2011 12:55PM Question for the Readers of the Queue (applicable also to writers):
What do you find most interesting in this column? The article or the readers' comments?
Jul 6th 2011 11:48AM I have a sort of question/statement about future WOW expansions and end bosses.
If for each expansion the level cap increases by 5 and level 100 is the ultimate cap, that leaves 3 more expansions to go. So:
1. Is it safe to assume Sargeras will be the end boss of the last expansion of Wow?
2. Azshara is a powerful figure in WOW lore, and Cataclysm introduced a lot about the Naga. If Azshara will be an end boss, for which expansion will it be? The one after Cataclysm or the one before last?
3. As far as I'm concerned, WOW lore is running out of evil guys. Which extra boss do you think will be included and why should it be before or after Azshara?
Jul 5th 2011 4:42PM Vashj'Ir can be pretty neat for those who do not have 280% (alts on other server I presume). However, with the introduction of the Firelands daily hub, players will choose Hyjal of course.
This is just my personal opinion ^^